Life is kind of short

Because Duterte isnt gonna be ruling for the next decade or so. Lol that man is a dictator whose never gonna give up power unless he is killed or on his deathbed.

And I suppose you have inside intel that the rest of us don’t know, huh? A lot of people still support him and he may get re-elected.

Kind of a tangent going on in here now. Back on track....

Its true. Value systems are completley different.

Depends on both individuals. Sometimes you can still want the same things. If personalities and interests click, age doesn’t matter.

Im with ya. They are great to look at but when im near them and listen to them im like jesus christ

I always tell my wife im gonna get a young mistress

She takes great joy in reminding me that I hate young girls and that besides the sex they are going to make you miserable

First tip: don’t get with a party girl or a bubble head.

Depends on both individuals. Sometimes you can still want the same things. If personalities and interests click, age doesn’t matter.

Personally I find myself caught a little inbetween, I mean I like to think I behave in a reasonably mature fashion in many respects but even just turning 40 I'v absolutely failed to be bitten by any kind of desire for middle class respectability, if anything the reverse with less and less desire for it. That often tends to be rather a barrier to older women were as in their mid 20's you'll find rather more similarly misguided idealists/romantics yet there's potentially big differences in other areas.

God no. A woman with enough experience at age 18-24 is a slut, no good for a respectable man with laudable interests. A women gets better with experience, they peak 28-36

you insulting allah will?

It sucks life is kind of short and you cant see it all or do it all. I was watching a anthony bourdain in episode china he said he will never know china it is to big and too much to see.

It got me thinkig it is true. I have now lived in 2 countries snd in my home country i livef in two opppsite type places. I am not best travellef in world but i do speak other language and want to learn 3rd 1 day.

I see more than ever language is great golden calf to truly indepth experiences in the foreign country.

I love experiences in life and in the country i am in now i realize i envy in some ways some of the youth here. I myself am not even 24 but know i am outsider still. In fact travel is 1 type of often romantic experience but not being really fluent in language of county you move to or live in is entirely new experience.

How long until i wont be young anymore and with 18 to 23 year old girls?

You sweet summer child :D

I'm 33, and a day doesn't go by that I don't have this same realization at some point. The key is to distract yourself. Otherwise the crushing weight of the fact that you're likely facing nothingness and will die yearning for more of the world will cause you to turn to substances, or worse, FOX.

Unless of course we spectacularly luck out and they figure out a way to keep us alive indefinitely, that would be super clutch. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be around for that, but hey, one can hope...

People over estimate what they can do in a year and underestimate what they can do in a decade.

Go out and explore and stop worrying about everything you won’t see.

Bitch ass life ain't short enough.

giphy.gif

I've met people in Hawaii that's never left the island. I can't imagine being a prisoner on a volcanic rock.

Sears.

But really, met her when I lived in China.

Let me guess. You're older fat white guy or real nerdy white guy. This seems like the only dudes who marry Asian chicks from different countries lol.

Let me guess. You're older fat white guy or real nerdy white guy. This seems like the only dudes who marry Asian chicks from different countries lol.

You haven’t been around here long, have you? Neither of the above. Older, but far from fat (160 lbs) or nerdy. Who would wanna get with a 40 year old woman anyway? Damaged and jaded. No thanks.

Your seems like is kinda funny, like saying all Asian women are hookers, or all Muricans are dumb rednecks. Lol well, this is Sherdog, so no surprise.

Our pics are on the forum here anyway, and one in the post your pic thread.

Personally I find myself caught a little inbetween, I mean I like to think I behave in a reasonably mature fashion in many respects but even just turning 40 I'v absolutely failed to be bitten by any kind of desire for middle class respectability, if anything the reverse with less and less desire for it. That often tends to be rather a barrier to older women were as in their mid 20's you'll find rather more similarly misguided idealists/romantics yet there's potentially big differences in other areas.

The thing is whether with 40 year old or 20 year old women, there will need to be a level of maturity and seriousness if it’s going towards any type of actual relationship but in different ways, and with both you have to have your shit together.

As far as the romantic side, younger women are more romantic and free spirited, while the older ones (while they may be romantic) are more jaded and damaged with a ton of baggage.

If you meet a younger one with a similar/matching personality to your own, the differences because of age don’t matter so much.

Fuck Anthony Bourdain, literally had the world at his fingertips and strung himself up over a women, pathetic

It sucks life is kind of short and you cant see it all or do it all. I was watching a anthony bourdain in episode china he said he will never know china it is to big and too much to see.

It got me thinkig it is true. I have now lived in 2 countries snd in my home country i livef in two opppsite type places. I am not best travellef in world but i do speak other language and want to learn 3rd 1 day.

I see more than ever language is great golden calf to truly indepth experiences in the foreign country.

I love experiences in life and in the country i am in now i realize i envy in some ways some of the youth here. I myself am not even 24 but know i am outsider still. In fact travel is 1 type of often romantic experience but not being really fluent in language of county you move to or live in is entirely new experience.

How long until i wont be young anymore and with 18 to 23 year old girls?

I have a sibling who is married to someone that is 26 years younger. Do that math. It's all relative.

You haven’t been around here long, have you? Neither of the above. Older, but far from fat (160 lbs) or nerdy. Who would wanna get with a 40 year old woman anyway? Damaged and jaded. No thanks.

Your seems like is kinda funny, like saying all Asian women are hookers, or all Muricans are dumb rednecks. Lol well, this is Sherdog, so no surprise.

Our pics are on the forum here anyway, and one in the post your pic thread.

Cool but you know alot of cases I listed are true. Guys need to step up their games in America, it seems like they can't handle American women.

They end up going to other countries looking for women who in reality want citizenship lol.

Cool but you know alot of cases I listed are true. Guys need to step up their games in America, it seems like they can't handle American women.

They end up going to other countries looking for women who in reality want citizenship lol.

True true. I can’t even say for sure how many of these I saw in Philippines that made me just <{katwhu}>......like 60 year old fat guys with 20 somethings and that kinda thing. It was an eye widening, head scratching site almost daily.

After a while it was actually weird when I saw a thin younger guy (30s and younger like me) with a full head of hair with a young, cute Filipina. At 36 I was considered really young lol.

It's true, and the first 30 or so are the most important. They set you up for the rest of your life with education, career, your own family, ect. You fuck that up and the rest of your life is probably in for a rough go at it.

If anything it's far too long, once you realize the limited scope of it. I think about 20 or 30, or even 40 more years of this shit..... no thanks.

Back