Lift/Fight/Compete for Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bas is bad-ass but I don't know if he's a saint of strength. Fedor got in cause he's Fedor, but I don't think Bas should get sainthood.

Well, I'll be the first to admit that we should have had someone better looking to represent St Wilhelm's, but when I went to 2 days of the USAPL nationals a couple weeks ago I wore a church shirt both days, and they got at least one pic of me in it that I know of.

USAPL 2009 Men's Teen/Junior/Open Nationals, Denver, CO

Hey, fat one. Any new St W's merch coming out soon? You doing your strongman thing up there in MI again?

Also, would you update my screen name on the members list when you get a chance?

Hey, fat one. Any new St W's merch coming out soon? You doing your strongman thing up there in MI again?

Also, would you update my screen name on the members list when you get a chance?

I need to restock the original shirts in a bad way and maybe something new, too. It could be a bit, though, as I'm broke as dirt.

No strongman this year.

Yes.

i got a shirt coming in the mail now.....and should be able to make the 225 bench i set out for about 6 months ago.....i'll get the video over once i nail it

Dang. That was actually gonna be some of my motivation to get back to a good training routine... Guess I need to pick my own self up by my bootstraps.

And danke.

Anyone who is serious about training lifts with their shirt off.

I'm waiting for Mr. Wilhelm to get some M/L shirts in :)

Same here. I talked to him about it and he is waiting for some of the other sizes to sell out first. I think there has also been talk of a new t-shirt design as well.

Believe it or not, I've updated the members page. Also, I've added a link to Rogue Fitness and if you shop there through my link, I get a small kickback.

Lots of hats, beanies, bags, and wristbands left and quite a few white shirts, too. I'm thinking of picking a sports/kids related charity for 2010, so if you know of a good one, I'm open to suggestions.

Finally I'm an official member! Looking up for the new tee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back