Light Sentence for Brock Turner in Stanford Rape Case Draws Outrage

Your grammar and punctuation is all over the place, but I assume you meant 'even if'.

Friend of the family, no, but a 17 year old can masturbate next to an 11 year old (making skin to skin contact in the process), provided they're related?

Look i get it Ben Shapiro and his ilk told you to angry over this so you did but your anger is misguided , no matter how much you want her to be this women is not a deviant leftist child molester.

You should go back and read the whole article i posted ( the one you cherry picked one sentence from ) its actually very good , it had this to say as well ....

Its not ok if ....
"The event occurs more than once despite your careful intervention and supervision. These are grounds to protect your child from another by terminating the friendship. If the sex play is between siblings, seek professional help.

"Children are young (under age seven), close in age, and know each other."

She's not under 7 (she was exactly 7 and it went on into her teens). They are not close in age. She was 7; her sister was 1.

"There is mutual agreement; one child is not forcing the other."

Mutual agreement between a 7 year old and a 1 year old is nonsensical. They don't have the equivalent capacity or understanding of what's going on.

Last edited:
I read the whole article. It says it's not normal for them to entice a child into sexual play, which Dunham admitted to.
Calling kissing sexual play is a bit of a stretch .if it is sexual play its pretty tame and certainly doesn't rise to molestation

Man, this thread is fuckin hideous lol
Jesus

Look i get it Ben Shapiro and his ilk told you to angry over this so you did but your anger is misguided , no matter how much you want her to be this women is not a deviant leftist child molester.

Actually, she is, and she acknowledged it in her own words. Lena Dunham is a predator, a child molestor. She molested her 1 year old sister and she masturbated next to her at the age of 11, while she was 17. She's a terrible human being, and anyone who doesn't see that must be a terrible human being as well.

Last edited:
Calling kissing sexual play is a bit of a stretch .if it is sexual play its pretty tame and certainly doesn't rise to molestation

Her behavior involved peering at her sister's vagina (1 years old), touching her sister's vagina (1 years old), 'making-out' with her sister (1 years old), and masturbating next to her sister (11 years old) and making skin to skin contact. A 7 year old 'making-out' with their 1 year old sister isn't tame, and neither is anything else I mentioned.

Back to address the protesters at his house. I think he got off way too light but I don't support them protesting at his home.

As long as they are legal they have the right but I don't agree with doing this.

Her behavior involved peering at her sister's vagina (1 years old), touching her sister's vagina (1 years old), 'making-out' with her sister (1 years old), and masturbating next to her sister (11 years old) and making skin to skin contact. A 7 year old 'making-out' with their 1 year old sister isn't tame, and neither is anything else I mentioned.

I believe the kissing ( what you describe as making out ) was later

You seem confused so here is the legal definition of molestation

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Child+Molestation

And here is what Lena Dunham had to say which addresses some of your points.

“First and foremost, I want to be very clear that I do not condone any kind of abuse under any circumstances,” wrote Dunham. “Childhood sexual abuse is a life-shattering event for so many, and I have been vocal about the rights of survivors. If the situations described in my book have been painful or triggering for people to read, I am sorry, as that was never my intention.”

She added she was “also aware that the comic use of the term ‘sexual predator’ was insensitive, and I’m sorry for that as well”.

“As for my sibling, Grace, she is my best friend, and anything I have written about her has been published with her approval,”

I believe the kissing ( what you describe as making out ) was later

She didn't describe making out with her sister 'later', and 'later' is ambiguous anyways. As for my use of the word 'making-out': That's not my term, guy, that was hers. And nobody's confused here except you.

Last edited:
And here is what Lena Dunham had to say which addresses some of your points.

“First and foremost, I want to be very clear that I do not condone any kind of abuse under any circumstances,” wrote Dunham. “Childhood sexual abuse is a life-shattering event for so many, and I have been vocal about the rights of survivors. If the situations described in my book have been painful or triggering for people to read, I am sorry, as that was never my intention.”

She added she was “also aware that the comic use of the term ‘sexual predator’ was insensitive, and I’m sorry for that as well”.

“As for my sibling, Grace, she is my best friend, and anything I have written about her has been published with her approval,”

Citing Dunham's PR response to the backlash is not an argument. Her being sorry for using the term 'sexual predator' to describe her own actions doesn't erase the fact that she used the term. I'm not smearing her by sticking to her words and descriptions of her own sexual activities with her baby and pre-teen sister.

Back to address the protesters at his house. I think he got off way too light but I don't support them protesting at his home.

As long as they are legal they have the right but I don't agree with doing this.
I see what your saying but a few protesters (who likely will get bored very quickly ) is a small price to pay for the slap on the wrist he received

Last edited:
She didn't describe making out with her sister 'later', and 'later' is ambiguous anyways. As for my use of the word 'making-out': That's not my term, dingus, that was hers. And nobody's confused here except you.
I suspect you are quite young , it would explain much .

I suspect you are quite young , it would explain much .

That probably exci...too easy.

If intelligence and wisdom is supposed to accompany older age, then you should be embarrassed for bragging about being older than I am. You've made an absolute fool of yourself.

You seem confused so here is the legal definition of molestation

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Child+Molestation

And your so called 'legal definition' starts out with an erroneous statement.

Children can and have been charged with sexual abuse and child molestation.

I see what your saying but a few protesters (who likely will get bored very quickly ) is a small price to pay for the slap on the he received

He was playing doctor. What's to protest?

That probably exci...too easy.

If intelligence and wisdom is supposed to accompany older age, then you should be embarrassed for bragging about being older than I am. You've made an absolute fool of yourself.
That's laughable, your position is based in partisan histrionics ( not unlike your OJ position ) nothing more.

That's laughable, your position is based in partisan histrionics ( not unlike your OJ position ) nothing more.

No, my position is based on the facts Lena Dunham herself outlined. My position is based on an educated understanding of what kind of behavior is okay for children. My position is based on intellectual honesty. Your position is determined by the politics involved. Need proof? Look no further than your original comment on what Lena Dunham did. You minimized the behavior down to mere looking.

And your so called 'legal definition' starts out with an erroneous statement.

Children can and have been charged with sexual abuse and child molestation.

He was playing doctor. What's to protest?
You're just embarrassing yourself now , trying to draw a parallel from what LenaDunham did with a violent rape

You're just embarrassing yourself now , tried to draw a parallel from what LenaDunham did with a violent rape

You boiled a child molestation down to 'looking at a vagina'. And Brock Turner wasn't convicted of rape (and never described having committed one). Incidentally, I was trying to find an instance of you telling that lie. You just saved me the trouble.

Last edited:
Can we atleast agree that Lena Dunham is just horrible all around?

You boiled a child molestation down to 'looking at a vagina'. And Brock Turner wasn't convicted of rape (and never described having committed one), genius. Incidentally, I was trying to find an instance of you telling that lie. You just saved me the trouble.
Lawyers can call it whatever they want, what does this sound like to you , because it sounds like a violent rape to me

According to a Deputy Sheriff who described her as unconscious, after arriving at the hospital, the woman did not respond to shouting and shoulder-shaking until 4:15 am.[36] She testified that when she regained consciousness, she had pine needles on her hair and body and "dried blood on her hands and elbows."[37] In an interview with police, she said she did not recall being alone with any man during the night and stated she did not consent to any sexual activity.[38] At the hospital, the victim was found to have abrasions and erythema on her skin. One nurse who administered a Sexual Assault Response Team examination at the hospital determined that she had experienced "significant trauma" (physical injury or bruising) including "penetrating trauma."[39]

Why are you defending this guy ?

Back