Lightweight really is the only division in the without a solid dominating fighter

Tony Ferguson is the uncrowned champion of that division.

23 wins 3 losses.

Currently on a 10 fight winning streak and wins over some of the best lightweights in the world.
Uncrowned champ? How about that guy with 25 wins who's undefeated and is the real chaml right now?

Khabib can maybe become the LW goat. If he beats a combination of Ferguson/Lee/Alvarez/Poirier/McGregor. I say if he beats two/3 of these fighters, he would probably be the LW goat.

Uncrowned champ? How about that guy with 25 wins who's undefeated and is the real chaml right now?
You mean the one with the padded record who got the belt by beating a guy who wasn't even ranked in the top 10?

You mean the one with the padded record who got the belt by beating a guy who wasn't even ranked in the top 10?
Still a more impressive resume than that walking meme cucuy. He lost a fight to micheal johnson of all people and gets dropped in every fight he's in. Your going to tell me he's the better fighter?

Yeah because somebody that's 26-0, on a 10 win streak in the UFC without losing a single round isn't a "solid, dominating fighter".

I can't stand Khabib but I can't argue with that.

If GSP goes to 155 he 50-45's him.

He lost to BJ in '03 though.

Penn doesn't have the undefeated streak many of the fighters on TS list has because he faught at WW or even higher and lost a couple of times. BJ didn't lose a fight at LW though between '02 and '10 and in the proces beat everybody that could make a claim at being the best 155 pounder of that era.
yep, thats true, but the competition he faced back in the day were really top class. I mean he fought and beat Jens Pulver, Hayato Sakurai, Tatzuya Kawajiri, Luiz Aceredo (x2), Ishida, etc.. He finished almost all of the fights, and fought the best of the best at the time.

Khabib the mauler.

There has never been a dominant LW like some of the other divisions in the entire time the division has been around. That's why there is no consensus goat at LW.

Tony Ferguson is the uncrowned champion of that division.

23 wins 3 losses.

Currently on a 10 fight winning streak and wins over some of the best lightweights in the world.
For beating 8th ranked Kevin Lee?

The real champ is Conor, as he is the only one that beat the champ. To be the champ, you got to beat the champ, not beat Kevin Lee or Al Iaquinta.

There has never been a dominant LW like some of the other divisions in the entire time the division has been around. That's why there is no consensus goat at LW.
Khabib is making a darn good case, but I'd still like to see better wins than Barboza, Johnson and Iaquinta. LW is too stacked, and that is why it a problems finding a dominant champ. It is the division where normal sized fit men fight.

For beating 8th ranked Kevin Lee?

The real champ is Conor, as he is the only one that beat the champ. To be the champ, you got to beat the champ, not beat Kevin Lee or Al Iaquinta.
Kevin Lee is still a much better opponent than Al Laquinta. And lol at Conor being the real champ. He has 1 fight at LW and never defended that title.

Yeah because somebody that's 26-0, on a 10 win streak in the UFC without losing a single round isn't a "solid, dominating fighter".
You mean aside from the Tibau fight, right? I know you Khabib fans like to forget that fight and all, but let's not over-state Khabib's dominance.

Back