Link to Videos with Custom Time Stamps

MacDuffle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've successfully used youtube custom start time links in threads previous, but these days I'm seeing a lot of youtube-provided time stamp links not working. There's probably a method out there Internet People use, or I missed a site update or something

Teach me all the secrets

I've successfully used youtube custom start time links in threads previous, but these days I'm seeing a lot of youtube-provided time stamp links not working. There's probably a method out there Internet People use, or I missed a site update or something

Teach me all the secrets
On the youtube video right click and 'copy video url at current time'. Sometimes you have to view the video directly on youtube and the stamp doesn't work.

On the youtube video right click and 'copy video url at current time'. Sometimes you have to view the video directly on youtube and the stamp doesn't work.

For some reason youtube on android doesn't even do time stamp links so i used microsoft edge youtube (on xbox 1) and those time stamp links are jacked too

I have a feeling i need a laptop to get the right link

I'm not sure then. Is there a way to 'right click' on a youtube video on your Xbox?

The only other way is to manually add the timestamp in like so

Code:
[MEDIA=youtube]id=z2FHKVzGhgA;t=676[/MEDIA]

id= at the start and ;t=number of seconds in on the end.

Back