Linkedin is racist

Oh, you think call centers only show up in India, ?

Also, what you're describing in the OP isn't racism, Ja'far.
Not only but typically. Anyway you can call me all the stereotypcial names you want but I don’t think it’s advancing the topic so I will say good day to you sir.

Not only but typically. Anyway you can call me all the stereotypcial names you want but I don’t think it’s advancing the topic so I will say good day to you sir.
I never brought up the topic about where they are typically located. You reached far and missed.

Good day to you, too, Aladdin

Because they first and foremost suggest connections based only on ethnicity. How do I know this? I have an arabic surname (my father immigrated to the US in the 70s.) I work in the telecommunications field with very little, if any, middle eastern co-workers. I live, work, and went to school in the US. Yet who makes up 90% of my suggested connections? A bunch of people that live in foreign countries that work in completely unrelated fields including a good amount of islamic clergy/groups. This gets really annoying because anyone that adds me gets these“people have also added” contacts. I also seem to be getting adds from scam accounts originating in the middle east as well.

So screw Linkedin and their prejudiced algorithms. They should base things on work/education history rather than what they think my ethnicity is. Linkedin is a useful tool for many, but for me it’s nothing but a source for junkmail level BS.

Please don't suicide bomb yourself at their HQ. Those soyboys can't handle it.

PS you do know RACISM actually MEANs thinking one is superior due to race.

Please don't suicide bomb yourself at their HQ. Those soyboys can't handle it.

PS you do know RACISM actually MEANs thinking one is superior due to race.
I won’t.

Also racism means any type of prejudgement based on race.

Goddamn I have a great joke for this thread, but it is certain to at least get me dubbed up.

Why must you tempt me like this TS.

Goddamn I have a great joke for this thread, but it is certain to at least get me dubbed up.

Why must you tempt me like this TS.
Pm me. I’m always up for a good joke.

Come on man. I’m giving you a lay up here. You’re clearly a nerd you really aren’t seeing the opportunity to post a fes meme?

@Horse Style

Come on man. I’m giving you a lay up here. You’re clearly a nerd you really aren’t seeing the opportunity to post a fes meme?

@Horse Style
I'm not a big meme guy. The way I'm fucking with you now is funnier to me than posting a joke that's been used hundreds of times.

But now you don't want to play anymore so this isn't fun

I'm not a big meme guy. The way I'm fucking with you now is funnier to me than posting a joke that's been used hundreds of times. But now you don't want to play anymore so this isn't fun
I’m having fun though. So by all means- continue quoting me.

All-the-more proof that social networks recruit like cults.

I've literally had job applications rejected years ago because I didn't have a LinkedIn account (while I was in school), and was told I "should go make one" by a recruiter.

Same happened once with GitHub too.

I can barely stay active on Twitter, and I think it actually hurts job prospects rather than helps (they're specifically looking for defects in your behaviour / history to find a reason to reject you).

All-the-more proof that social networks recruit like cults.

I've literally had job applications rejected because I didn't have a LinkedIn account, and was told I "should go make one" by a recruiter.

Same happened once with GitHub too.

I can barely stay active on Twitter, and I think it actually hurts job prospects rather than helps (they're specifically looking for behavioural defects to find a reason to reject you).
They all have alterior motives (understandable as they’re in business to make money.) But it just sucks when it’s almost required to play by those rules to or else lose out on an advantage.

Good. It's all fun and love here in the Mayberry. We all have each others' backs.

Now go pump my gas
It’s cool man. I usually like your posts in the marvel threads. We’re all just burning time on this forum anyway.

Back