Lion Attacks Owner

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This dude runs a game reserve and raise this lion for 10yrs and went inti his kennel everyday and lion just turned on him.

The man live thankfully.

Damn, the lion acted like ...a lion. Who da thunk it?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Reminds me of a limerick.

There was a young lady from Niger
Who smiled as she rode on a Tiger
They returned from the ride.
With the lady inside and the smile on the face of the tiger

Don't be surprised when you're burned when playing with fire.

Almost as disloyal as Jackie Chan's kids.

Shrieking women make every situation so much worse

legit lol @ the braniacs itt acting smug as fuck cus this lion did something once in ten years

The minute he turned his back he was done. You would think with all the years of him working the animals he would know to back away and out of the enclosure. Also why was there not someone else in there or just outside ready to take action?

I would have filled that kennel with uppercuts.

Terrifying how he drags a grown man away in the same manner my dog proudly displays his tennis ball as he goes back to chew on it

Sad they shot the lion considering it was the old mans fucking fault

Damn that chick screaming made it much worse. I have been watching a lot of big cat videos recently (they chill me out when im pissed off) and Its weird how close these people get with these deadly animals. Just them playing can fuck you up for life.

Sad they shot the lion considering it was the old mans fucking fault

They probably had no choice, unfortunately. I'd bet the guy is devastated the lion was killed.

Lol at the buffoons in here that think a man running a wildlife sanctuary is "playing a stupid game".

Sad, nothing but sad, mostly for the Lion

he's lucky that was not a tiger, they go for the kill immediately. Lions sometimes just want to mess you up.

When you think you own the lion but the lion owns you.

When you think you own the lion but the lion owns you.

Yea dude i dont think you can own a lion. you can kill one but im not sure you can ever be ones master. An animal like that tolerates you because it wants to and it seems people who spend time around them start to see them as a huge dog and forget that

Back