List of LHWs who win title today

I’m not convinced it would be so easy to get AP down, and even if they did I’m not convinced that they’d automatically win as a result. Jan might not be a better pure wrestler than those guys, but he he’s a strong guy with plenty of submission wins. Yet AP survived and ended up breaking him down on the feet. I’m not ready to assume that he couldn’t do the same thing against Chuck and Rampage.

But even if I’m wrong…..it’s Chuck and Rampage. They’re champions and hall of farmers.
Yeah, I think that is where Jan is falling off right now- his physicality as a 40-year-old. He ran out of steam after the first round and couldn't get any consistency with TDs. I could see Rampage and Chuck continuing to power forward after the first round and ending up finishing him on the ground or getting a decision. Rampage had vicious GnP and slams during his prime Pride days and would pick people up and slam them over and over.

It really wasn't that Alex was good at avoiding TDs, Jan just didn't have the juice at this point.

A lot of the older 205 guys from the pride ERA wouldn't do well. Most of them are smaller guys who were enhanced. They aren't really tall people.

Back