Live PD is my favorite tv show

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's very entertaining watching people try to bullshit their way through a situation to try to avoid arrest. The first one tonight was a woman who tried to give the police someone else's name that she got from a Facebook account. She was the passenger in a car they stopped and she wasn't wearing a seat belt. They were going to give her a ticket but she couldn't produce any ID. She had a very bad attitude and thought she knew the law and figured she didn't have to provide ID.

There was a purse in the car and after she had provided the wrong name they searched it. She said it wasn't hers and it didn't belong to the driver. When they found drugs she insisted it be tested immediately and complained that he took it out of her purse and put it in his pocket, thereby admitting it was her purse.

I bet you also enjoy those "repo" and "parking wars" shows, don't you?

I bet you also enjoy those "repo" and "parking wars" shows, don't you?

The repo shows are mostly fake maybe based on some actual scenarios.

I did enjoy the parking wars shows. Most people know they were wrong but some are very stupid about it.

Most of the people on the Live PD shows get stopped for some simple traffic violation like a light out and don't have a license. Then they have drugs or a warrant for their arrest.

I miss the old Cops. There used to be some action but now they just taze everyone.

Is this like a new version of C.O.P.S. ????

You-Only-Stopped-Me-Because-I-Am-Black-Funny-Cop-Meme-Image-For-Facebook.jpg

My wife likes the show because it has a lot of activity from Calvert County md which is 20 minutes from where we live.

Its so strange to see how people do police work in different states.

Totally different than Southern California.

Also my question is what happens when they roll up on some bad shit? Like a dead body, some dude OD'ing brutal car wreck, etc.

The one gang task force grappling with the dude trying to draw the gun was a good training video though.

I am a big fan and been wondering when a thread would pop up about it. Good show bc you get to see what all they have to listen and deal with on a day to day basis.

Is this like a new version of C.O.P.S. ????

Yes, it's on A&E on Friday and Saturday nights. Live in several locations across the US from 9 to midnight eastern time then rebroadcast immediately after. They have an occasional earlier in the day segment.

I don't mind watching the cops going around arresting a bunch of ridiculously dumb people, but I really don't like how they have those assholes acting like reporters.

They try to get all analytic about how and why somebody was arrested n shit, breaking down the situation step by step.. it's just lame. The show would be much better if they got rid of that aspect and just showed cops arresting people live in real time on a stream or something, if that makes sense.

Cops is better, though. Some of the funniest shit on TV happened in that show. Check out TwitchBagz on YouTube if you want to see a lot of the best moments from that show. I guarantee you'll end up binge watching a bunch of his videos. I didn't know Cops was such a funny show until I found that guy's channel.

Cops > Live PD. Cops is GOAT, one of the funniest shows ever, honestly.

I don't mind watching the cops going around arresting a bunch of ridiculously dumb people, but I really don't like how they have those assholes acting like reporters.

They try to get all analytic about how and why somebody was arrested n shit, breaking down the situation step by step.. it's just lame. The show would be much better if they got rid of that aspect and just showed cops arresting people live in real time on a stream or something, if that makes sense.

Cops is better, though. Some of the funniest shit on TV happened in that show. Check out TwitchBagz on YouTube if you want to see a lot of the best moments from that show. I guarantee you'll end up binge watching a bunch of his videos. I didn't know Cops was such a funny show until I found that guy's channel.

Cops > Live PD. Cops is GOAT, one of the funniest shows ever, honestly.

I watched Cops when it was on the air. They were able to cherry pick and edit the content because it was pre-recorded. Doing it mostly live means they have to choose on the fly what to show without knowing how it will develop.

I watched Cops when it was on the air. They were able to cherry pick and edit the content because it was pre-recorded. Doing it mostly live means they have to choose on the fly what to show without knowing how it will develop.

I do notice they cut to a commercial or another scene when things might make the officers look bad

They found someone with 500lbs of weed just sitting it the back seat. Not stash away or anything. Just packaged in bundles and thrown in the back.

They found someone with 500lbs of weed just sitting it the back seat. Not stash away or anything. Just packaged in bundles and thrown in the back.

Fresh across the border in Mission, Texas. Their first "Ridin' Dirty" of the night.

Back