Live PD is my favorite tv show

He met him all right.
I'm surprised at the large percentage of people who are driving without a license.
I don't get why you'd run for a misdemeanor either. You might have to sit a couple of days until you can see a judge to plea guilty if you can't bond out. Hell you might even just get a summons to appear instead of going to jail.

I don't get why you'd run for a misdemeanor either. You might have to sit a couple of days until you can see a judge to plea guilty if you can't bond out. Hell you might even just get a summons to appear instead of going to jail.

Some just want to get the car home so it won't be towed but as one officer pointed out, we don't usually stop the smart ones.

Two idiots at the end of tonight's program. One guy is asked if he has anything on him breaks out the old "I ain't gonna lie to you" and claims he doesn't have anything. The officer finds a crack pipe in his pocket to which he replies "these aren't my shorts". They also find his wallet in one pocket. The guy insists they aren't his shorts and doubles down with "I ain't got no reason to lie to you". The officer tells him he has every reason to lie about the crack pipe. The guy swears on his grandfather's life that it isn't his. Then he tells them that his grandfather is dying at 12:00.

The last one of the night they are investigating someone selling drugs from a car at a bar. They find a guy leaning on the car who claims it isn't his car. He doesn't have any identification so they ask if he has any car keys because the car is locked. He says no. They search him, find a large sum of money and car keys that open the door of the car in question. Inside they find drugs and the man's wallet with his driver's license.

Just started watching this last week. It's amazing how cartoonishly stupid some people are. So many people giving out fake names, names from TV shows, etc. Thinking it'll help them get away with it, lol.

Just started watching this last week. It's amazing how cartoonishly stupid some people are. So many people giving out fake names, names from TV shows, etc. Thinking it'll help them get away with it, lol.

I'm surprised more people don't get shot. Why can't they keep their hands out of their pockets until the officer checks them for weapons?

All the people who don't know the names of the people in the car with them and people who don't carry identification.

I'm surprised more people don't get shot. Why can't they keep their hands out of their pockets until the officer checks them for weapons?

All the people who don't know the names of the people in the car with them and people who don't carry identification.
Yep. One of the first episodes I saw was someone who got pulled over in Arizona. He had no ID or any form of car registration. He asked him for his date of birth, and he didn't know it. Then he asked him for the last 4 of his social and he didn't know that either. He couldn't name anyone in the car and the passenger also claimed to have no ID. It's beyond absurd lol

The cop eventually found out that both had active warrants and arrested them.

Yep. One of the first episodes I saw was someone who got pulled over in Arizona. He had no ID or any form of car registration. He asked him for his date of birth, and he didn't know it. Then he asked him for the last 4 of his social and he didn't know that either. He couldn't name anyone in the car and the passenger also claimed to have no ID. It's beyond absurd lol

The cop eventually found out that both had active warrants and arrested them.

I think Arizona was looking at passing a law requiring people to carry identification. You have to have identification in the form of a driver's license to drive a vehicle in any state.

Holy shit watching last night's episode.

Denver and his dog Flex just absolutely scratched the everliving fuck out of this guy's Dodge Charger. I can't fucking believe what he had that dog just do.

@Protectandserve

Did you watch/record Fridays episode. Incident starts at 2h 7m into show for me.

I already know your opinion on dogs scratching cars. But last episode I guarantee that dog scratched down to bare metal. It's front paws were on the window ledge. It pulls itself up with them and proceeds to ice skate push himself with hind legs for about 3 seconds absolutely raking the drivers door. Absolutely infuriating to watch. First time I've yelled at a TV in a while.

I'm not sure of other leo's @ on this site, But I'm curious of other perspectives on this if you know any and can tag.

Denver and his dog Flex just absolutely scratched the everliving fuck out of this guy's Dodge Charger. I can't fucking believe what he had that dog just do.

I don't know how they get by with that. They should have boots on those dogs.

@Protectandserve

Did you watch/record Fridays episode. Incident starts at 2h 7m into show for me.

I already know your opinion on dogs scratching cars. But last episode I guarantee that dog scratched down to bare metal. It's front paws were on the window ledge. It pulls itself up with them and proceeds to ice skate push himself with hind legs for about 3 seconds absolutely raking the drivers door. Absolutely infuriating to watch. First time I've yelled at a TV in a while.

I'm not sure of other leo's @ on this site, But I'm curious of other perspectives on this if you know any and can tag.

I'll have to check my DVR. Like I said, its stupid as hell. Open the door for the dog. Only time it should be going through a car window is for a bite.

He climbs through every window I have ever seen him search except one. It's like nails on a chalkboard every time I see it

I'll have to check my DVR. Like I said, its stupid as hell. Open the door for the dog. Only time it should be going through a car window is for a bite.

I suspect they want to see how bad the dog wants to get inside. When you open the door almost any dog will go inside. They could use the boots like are used on sled dogs.

I was saddened to find out that last night was the season finale. I'm addicted to this show. It got me through the delay for The Game of Thrones. The football season will help on Saturday night. The Grand Tour production appears to be delayed due to Jeremy Clarkson's pneumonia which might be aids related after seeing these photos.
435FA29B00000578-4804916-image-m-33_1503143137396.jpg

435FA27A00000578-4804916-image-a-27_1503143109208.jpg

Some things to learn from Live PD to avoid being stopped by police while driving.

Wear seat belts, especially here they can see it on driver and front seat passenger

Check to make sure ALL the lights on your car work, including the license plate light.

Make sure you have the correct license plate for your vehicle and that the registration and any stickers are up to date.

Don't speed

Don't wander around on the road.

Stop at stop signs.

Use your turn signals.

Don't tailgate.

Don't frequent areas where illegal substances are sold.

If you do get stopped by law enforcement;

Be cooperative and do as they ask. They have no way to know that you aren't armed and dangerous.

Never run from a dog.

Don't tell them you don't have any ID especially if you do have it on you. Mainly people with legal trouble don't carry identification and it's a crime to drive without having your license with you in some states. The officer will automatically assume you will give a false name.

Don't say you're someone you aren't. They have too many ways to identify you these days. You better know details of the other person if you try it like date of birth, address, drivers license number and social security number. If you're caught lying the officer usually won't cut you any breaks and will add it to other charges.

Don't use phrase like "I ain't gonna lie to you", "I got no reason to lie", "I'm gonna be honest with you", "I swear on my [relative]'s grave or life" because most of the people who use those phrases have been caught lying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back