Live: UFC 229 Press Conference - Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov - 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

*Warning: This live stream may contain potentially offensive language.:D

Watch Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov go head to head for the first time ahead of their lightweight title fight at UFC 229 on Saturday, October 6th.

Edit: Please join us after the press conference ends in the first Sherdog Live Chat titled "The Trenches," hosted by main page writers Ant Walker and Jason Burgos!

Last edited by a moderator:
IN

SwwYAoN.gif

posted this earlier but shame the jones bullshit was timed like this. journos gonna be 50% about his bullshit

posted this earlier but shame the jones bullshit was timed like this. journos gonna be 50% about his bullshit
Dana should get out and answer those questions While they wait for conor to show up

Is it definitely 10pm in the Ireland/UK?

I can't recall if British Standard Time is in affect so itll could actually be 6 hours difference.

Excuse my ignorance, I overheard someone say 6 hours today so I'm doubting TS.

Hopefully it's only 5 hours cos this ol chunk of coal needs his beauty sleep, on a school night.

IN :D

This is gonna be entertaining!, get the Pringles, M&M's, Sour Skittles, and Beer ready. This shit gonna be better than the fights. #WantStuffThrown

Get comfortable and relaxed and get ready to over-analyze every little word, gesture, symbol and body movement. #HopeTonyIsThere

Ready!.

CAT-GIF-Funny-blue-Cat-watching-TV-like-human-very-interesting-indeed.gif

Is it definitely 10pm in the Ireland/UK?

I can't recall if British Standard Time is in affect so itll could actually be 6 hours difference.

Excuse my ignorance, I overheard someone say 6 hours today so I'm doubting TS.

Hopefully it's only 5 hours cos this ol chunk of coal needs his beauty sleep, on a school night.

All sources I've checked this morning have 10 p.m. BST as the start time.

Well it's a disaster because I have to take a lady friend out tonight. I will be tuning in via my mobile device at 10pm.

Fully expect / hope it's delayed for an hour though.

Back