Live: UFC 229 Press Conference - Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov - 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Yeah, that is so lol. People being forced to leave their houses and killed in thousands. Yeah, real lol.

Great world we live in. Hopefully one day this will happen to you so that we can lol back at you. Thank your lucky star that you are born in a country with no war, you spoiled brat.
Easy on the salt bro, you'll give yourself a heart attack!

Always the same with you guys, every single conference he is too try hard or on drugs, and then you guys quote him a few months later.
Fucking sheep

Red panty night was the same thing "He's clearly on drugs, so annoying, this is hard to listen to"

With floyd, same thing.

Same with Diaz. Shut the fuck up already

Damage control.

Whatever he had before in conferences he has no longer.

That was embarrassing.

I like how Conor danced around the Nate/DDP question and didn't even answer it in the end.

Conor is one of the best trash talkers in sports history. Part of the reason why is because he points out his opponent's insecurities. When he "gets in your head," it's because you realize that he knows all of your flaws. He was right that Eddie was gifted the LW championship and Eddie knew it. He was right that Aldo was stiff and Aldo knew it.

He never commented on Khabib's actual fighting weaknesses because he doesn't see any.

Conor is going to lose and he knows it.

But good on him for hyping the fight anyway. It takes a brave man to march passionately and knowingly to his own grave.

Hahaha what are you talking about, he was pointing out his flaws the whole time, how he sucks, how he is going to destroy him in the fight.

If you don't see any weaknesses in Khabibs fighting, then you should watch his next fight with an adult and a lollipop in your mouth. Khabibs striking is terrible and he panics everytime he gets hit and he's never been hit by anyone with as heavy hands as Conor.

Conor has weaknesses as well, everybody has them, in his case it comes down to grappling from uncomfortable positions and Khabibs top game is brutal, I actually think his ability to keep an opponent down is more impressive than his actual wrestling, there have been a lot of other more impressive wrestlers in my opinion.

He was pretty slick with the mic up to the first
Diaz fight.

It’s been downhill from there.

the Floyd conferences were embarassing too.. do you not remember that ridiculous outfit?? Conor has become a parody of himself.

Peaked at the Toronto Press Conference, he was on fire and extremely witty. This and the other NYC with Floyd were by far his worst press conferences.

Peaked at the Toronto Press Conference, he was on fire and extremely witty. This and the other NYC with Floyd were by far his worst press conferences.

Peaked in Dublin imo when he took Aldo's belt.

Maybe when he fades into obscurity and becomes broke you can fly to Ireland and blow him. Just bring a bag of polvo blanco.

WHERES NOAH ?? anyone got some background about the ark of conor question??
Noah is Abdelaziz's son. He bailed on him. He also used to be part of a terrorist organisation.

Poor dude was trying to be friendly man, hope you're feeling better.
BoEAYMV.gif

Khabib refused to play along for most of the conference. Conor looked increasingly irritated by the lack of reaction.

None of this will play a factor in the actual fight.

It probably took longer for you to find that gif than I sat on youtube waiting for it to begin. I went to the bar instead so yes, commenting through my phone was a lot easier.
That a boy, double down.

Back