Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you post the link on the last page of the thread. edit: nm, did it myself.

Cliff notes from the previous thread:

Two of Lloyd Irvin's medal chasers, Matthew Maldonado and Nick Schultz have been accused of brutally raping and assaulting a female teammate, then leaving her alone and bloodied on the concrete. According to news reports quoting police sources, all this was caught on tape.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/01/matthew-maldonado-nicholas-schultz-appear-in-court--83929.html
(most recent news article)

Lloyd Irvin responds by posting video testimonials of his rape prevention seminars on his youtube page. This prompts local hero Balto to reveal a damning piece of information that he had previously withheld out of respect and to give LI the benefit of the doubt. This bombshell is that Lloyd himself was once tried for gang rape. While most of his co-defendants were convicted, LI apparently convinced the jury that a limp dick prevented him from taking his turn and was thus acquitted. Numerous attempts to get a response from LI involving this have been ignored. His facebook page was briefly deactivated yesterday, and now anyone who mentions anything about this case is blocked and their comment deleted.

www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/10/3856994/team-lloyd-irvin-rape-case

There are a few recently registered users that keeps denying facts and defend the accused people. But were are all the well known names that post in every LI-thread defending his marketing/business/instructionals?

Respons to the old thread.

Dirty Pablo, just post Maldonados fb in here. Why the secretive pming?

How ironic that the very same technologies LI finds so effective have now turned their fury back on him a hundredfold.

Last edited:
Respons to the old thread.

Dirty Pablo, just post Maldonados fb in here. Why the secretive pming?

I have no idea what youre talking about and have 0 connection with TLI or anyone involved in this case. Look at my post history and see if I have ever defended him.

You guys arent thinking logically.

Girl-That guy raped me.
Guy. No I didnt.
You guys-Well obviously hes gonna say that, hes a rapist!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread:

DavidAvellan

Curious if you have any comment?

I brought this over, just in case he didn't see. Would be interesting to hear all sides.

I have no idea what youre talking about and have 0 connection with TLI or anyone involved in this case. Look at my post history and see if I have ever defended him.

Girl-That guy raped me.
Guy. No I didnt.

I guess you missed the part where it was all caught on tape.

Girl-That guy raped me.
Guy. No I didnt.

Correct, the mentality is to protect the woman and side with her. But in BOTH of these cases, evidence suggesting that the rapes did in fact happen exist, so your argument is moot.

Girl-That guy raped me.
Guy. No I didnt.

There's a video of the whole thing.

Girl-That guy raped me.
Guy. No I didnt.

My bad, I thought that was you leaving the comment about pming his fb to someone else.

It was snoop dog.

From the last thread me-"Again, WITH NO OTHER INFO, if all you have heard is-a woman claims she was raped by 5 guys, the 5 guys say it was consentual. Who do you believe?

(other poser response)-how is this a relevant hypothetical? there is other info, there is a doctor report, and the girls apparently had a busted lip. and didn't one of them plead guilty? "

Its relevant because I want you guys to admit that even when its the word of 5 people against one, you would most likely believe the one if its a woman claiming she was raped.

Girl-That guy raped me.
Guy. No I didnt.

You're ignoring the obvious evidence, like the dr's report. The fact that without a doubt, 48 people agreed unanimously, in separate trials, to convict these men. Again, are you trolling, or being willfully ignorant?

She said one of them punched her in the mouth - she had a busted up lip when she got to the ER. She had vaginal problems associated primarily with rape. We have the fact she reported it. We have his admission in court that he wanted to but couldn't get it up.

That's just the basic shit from the old thread that you continue to refuse to even exists.

From the last thread me-"Again, WITH NO OTHER INFO, if all you have heard is-a woman claims she was raped by 5 guys, the 5 guys say it was consentual. Who do you believe?

(other poser response)-how is this a relevant hypothetical? there is other info, there is a doctor report, and the girls apparently had a busted lip. and didn't one of them plead guilty? "

Its relevant because I want you guys to admit that even when its the word of 5 people against one, you would most likely believe the one if its a woman claiming she was raped.

NO IT ISN'T. There is much to the case you continue to ignore. The information is there. This hypothetical is not remotely similar.

Just to rustle your jimmies a bit, I will actually respond to it. First of all, I would ask was she drunk (then it was rape.) If not, was there a doctor's exam? Results? Without those, or eyewitness/video I'd side with the men.

"Again, WITH NO OTHER INFO, if all you have heard is-a woman claims she was raped by 5 guys, the 5 guys say it was consentual. Who do you believe?

how is this a relevant hypothetical? there is other info, there is a doctor report, and the girls apparently had a busted lip. and didn't one of them plead guilty? "

Yeah im sure 5 guys went to jail with no evidence.

Wow thats interesting:

A lot more know from websites picking up on it. The most I'll say is, unique visitors to BE today has been in the 10's of thousands, and the two TLI stories dwarf any UFC or Strikeforce related news in page views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back