Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the things listed happened this very week. You fail. Again. Your willful blindness is ... not even sure I have a word for it.

You are either the worst shill ever (Avellan and Irving aren't the brightest bulbs so its possible) or you are the best next-gen troll I've ever seen.

Don't mix Lloyd's past with the NYE event, because that is what exactly you are doing. I Have and always will condemn the bastards that took advantage of an unconscious girl and have never said otherwise!!! PERIOD!!!

Everything with that case is resolved, its the public outcry that needs to be satisfied in YOUR eyes. But I truly believe in my heart all will be answered when this current case is resolved in one way or the other.

So essentially you're saying that Lloyd can't comment on the 1989 case until the present case is resolved?

Don't mix Lloyd's past with the NYE event, because that is what exactly you are doing. I Have and always will condemn the bastards that took advantage of an unconscious girl and have never said otherwise!!! PERIOD!!!

YOU are mixing those events.

You say Lloyd can't comment on the old case until the new one is resolved...So which one is it?

The events are mixed and related or not?

How can I respond when you are taking those actions as 100 percent fact and validity. There are two sides to every story. I wasn't there 20 years ago, neither were you. He has been through his reconciliation period and dealt with it then and probably again now, you have no clue what was done, what he has done, all you have is your assumptions and that's not a game we can play with, your imagination.

Did you watch Ground Hog's Day and are screwing with us now?

No that is called a loyal black belt defending accusations against his master. The dirty whore comment was unnecessary. Lloyd irvin was acquitted and faced his charges and is a family man and changed his life.

As I stated in another thread.

You forget sir... Llloyd is a family man, he is married with kids and is a role model. So has his life turned around, YES, were mistakes made, yes, were they dealt with , yes. Lloyd and his actions TODAY are not indicative what what happened 20 years ago.

This is a great point. Like I said, everyone was young and dumb and serious mistakes will be made. As long as they recognize it and correct it to give more back to the community, I don't see why this witch hunt should continue.

Now can you get your master to make this statement publically before more of bad opinions form? I know he doesn't have to answer to anyone, but as a person with a public image to protect, it would be nice if he did.

It's the same person.

Also by saying "the current respectable Lloyd" you're implying that the old Lloyd was not respectable. Your boss won't like that.

No, I am implying that it might not be the best situation as a role model right after an event like that, but this is not the case, this was over 20 years ago. ANd if were are talking 20 years ago we would be talking about a young Lloyd that is probably not matured to the level where he is now. We live in the present, now is the time we are living not 20 years ago, old mistakes, old ways, a new person.

I just hope that this girl, victim from NYE, is not beeing processed by Irvin an his shills. I really hope that she has family and friends that will separate her from "support" of medal chasers.

You mean like Lloyd did?

And now won't take responsability for?

But instead maintains silence while Phil Proctor and Marcos Avellan victim blame and circle the wagons, encouraging his best student to cut off from his flesh and blood family?

This is your definition of "loyalty?"

There is *nothing* stopping lloyd from addressing his 1990s case. Nothing. He just thought it would blow over, a catastrophic miscalculation. People project what is in their own mind onto others - and in his mind it was no big deal and would blow over quickly. This is what he just did. Claims that everything he and his inner circle have done this week are not revealing of who he is now are rubbish. Willfully blind rubbish.

You mean like Lloyd did?

And now won't take responsability for?

But instead maintains silence while Phil Proctor and Marcos Avellan victim blame and circle the wagons, encouraging his best student to cut off from his flesh and blood family?

This is your definition of "loyalty?"

There is *nothing* stopping lloyd from addressing his 1990s case. Nothing. He just thought it would blow over, a catastrophic miscalculation. People project what is in their own mind onto others - and in his mind it was no big deal and would blow over quickly. This is what he just did. Claims that everything he and his inner circle have done this week are not revealing of who he is now are rubbish. Willfully blind rubbish.

Time will tell, wait and find out.

here's my take on people with criminal pasts: i have known (a very few, but still a valid point) a few people with criminal pasts--NOT rapey people, either people with drug convictions or committing crime for $--who are COMPLETELY UPFRONT about said activities, and who have transformed themselves into what i consider to be good people, valuable assets to our academy.

there is a VAST DIFFERENCE between someone saying, "this is what i did, this is why i did it, and this is what i have done to change myself and help others in the process" and someone NOT SAYING ANYTHING/TRYING TO IGNORE OR COVER UP.

undoubtedly "master" lloyd will eventually have to address the issue of his rapist ways (remember, the victim DID testify that lloyd raped her)...i'm sure that such is the subject of much brainstorming among his professional marketing (i.e., professional liars and manipulators) mentors and crowd.

i consider rape to be FAR different than criminal activity motivated by economic hardship, or by drug abuse. there is something so intrinsically WRONG with rape, to THE EXACT DEGREE that there is something wrong with torture. THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

if someone participated in torture twenty years ago, should they be forgiven? look at how the israels still hunt nazis, even though said nazis probably haven't showered anyone with zyklon-b in decades. the degree of severity of the crime negates normal arguments about change, rehabilitation, et cetera.

now, let's say that indeed lloyd WAS repentant; how would he handle this issue? again, by being direct and upfront, HONEST, and WITHOUT CONCERN FOR HIS LITTLE MLM/GET RICH QUICK enterprises.

his silence is damning, as it indicates not remorse, but STRATEGY.

Time will tell, wait and find out.

Time has already told. Like I said, the longer he waits the less he'll be able to recover.

How could the current case against students prevent him from owning his 1990's case and taking responsibility? Explain that to me please, just one plausible theory, that's all I'm asking for.

Yes I am saying that, and I'm saying he is not going to say anything period until that happens.

Why not? According to you they have nothing to do with one another. So there is no relationship and they should not be mixed up.

So he is free to address the old case.

Time has already told. Like I said, the longer he waits the less he'll be able to recover.

How could the current case against students prevent him from owning his 1990's case and taking responsibility? Explain that to me please, just one plausible theory, that's all I'm asking for.

With all due respect you already have my opinion that he has already taken responsibility for that case that is why it closed. It is not a cold case, its not re-opened, he does not even have to address it if he does not want to. If he chooses to great, but he has no obligation to re-hash something 20 years old for your comfort. If you don't like him as well as others move on and do your own thing. If people know about it and don't want to do business with him or join his gym that's fine move on, that's his choice bottom line to address it, but he is not obligated to.

You've got to be shitting me that the shill from Jordon's team is still ranting about traitors and loyalty.

So you do work for him.

NO I don't. I am not paid, financed, or coached by him on this forum in any way. This is all me and my voice, I do not represent him in a legal way or a paid way. I am not making any money on this, this is how I feel from the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back