Lmao at all Sherdogers sleeping on "Storm" Shlemenko.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love both fighter, Moose was my favourite MW when he was in UFC. And I have been following Shlemenko career for long time.

This was one of the best MW fight of the year, both fighters are amazing and they are one of the most experience MW ever.

Many sherdogers shitting on the evend and shitting on Shlemenko.

Shlemenko did better than all those UFC MW bums.

_SQIyi.gif

Last edited:
Why was it a three round fight? Serious question.

Moose got one hell of a gift decision there.

He got the first round, but he got worked after that.

Shlemenko is better than anyone Bisping has fought recently.

mousasi almost lost to a WW

Both Shlemenko and Mousasi are incredible overrated on sherdog.

He’s very good but I don’t see how Mousasi doesn’t win. Shlemenko’s spinning shit won’t save him here. Inb4 Uriah Hall gif. Moose will pick him apart on the feet.

Moose got one hell of a gift decision there.

He got the first round, but he got worked after that.
I thought the same at first then immediately rewound it and rewatched the second round. Schlemenko threw lots of big shots but landed almost nothing. Three lefts to the body and a spinning back fist. Moose may have actually landed more shots. Gegard was the right call I think.

Storm has great striking but his grappling is pretty bad.

I dont want to hear anything about Mousasi being good on the ground, sloppiest rear naked choke hunting I've ever seen in the second and he even got bitch tossed by Alexander in the third.

I don't see many people shitting on Storm. Opposite really, seems the vast majority in the pbp had him winning the fight.

I'll agree he is underrated and even though I was cheering for him I thought going in he would lose. The eye definitely hurt Moose's striking, but Storm is the one who caused that damage landing a big punch early. Definitely don't agree with the decision.

Moose obviously got round 1 and Storm round 3, comes down to round 2. Just hate how a guy can be losing in the stand-up for 4 minutes but get a takedown in that last minute that leads to nothing but failed submission attempts and wins the round on points.

If the fight was 5 rounds, Moose would have end Koed for sure.

Shlemenko gave him a harder fight than Vitor Belfort and The Chris.

I thought the same at first then immediately rewound it and rewatched the second round. Schlemenko threw lots of big shots but landed almost nothing. Three lefts to the body and a spinning back fist. Moose may have actually landed more shots. Gegard was the right call I think.

Yeah it was. Or draw. I contemplated giving round 2 a 10-10 because it was so even.

I had it as a draw.

10-8 Shlemenko in the third, second could have gone either way.

No way Moose won that fight. Storm win or draw.

Back