Lmao at all Sherdogers sleeping on "Storm" Shlemenko.

I didn't get to see the fight unfortunately, but I was saying when the fight was announced Storm would give Gegard issues standing. He's extremely good at pressuiring closing the distance. Only thing is I thought Gegard would be able to overwhelm him on the ground and get a submission.

in PRIDE nobody would have any doubt in Storm's win

in PRIDE nobody would have any doubt in Storm's win
For sure - I like the Pride system FAR better, but I did score it 29-28 Moose for this one.

A rematch is warranted. Would like to see how Mousasi / Storm would go if Moose had both eyes from the start

Nevertheless a good fight and Shlemenko delivered

1 and 2 for moose, storm gave away the second with his back being taken. 3 was the most successful round by either guy, but not enough for a 10-8.

Man, so frustrated with the decision. Alexander fought very well.
Loved that throw that he did in rd3.
But It is kind of dissapointing that Geygards eye was shut so early.
I think this should have been a draw.

Shlem said his left arm was broken in second round

I wouldve been fine with a Draw.

Seeing Mousasi, being a fan and all, getting a humbling 1st fight in Bellator was a bit satisfying. His leaving the ufc because of his pride never sat well with me.

Did you see the fight? Moose got owned in the third. Crowd booed the shit out of him as the decision wad read.

I'll still argue Machida and Souza did a much better and cleaner work on him. Which was my point

For sure - I like the Pride system FAR better, but I did score it 29-28 Moose for this one.

A rematch is warranted. Would like to see how Mousasi / Storm would go if Moose had both eyes from the start

Nevertheless a good fight and Shlemenko delivered
Rematch indeed. If Moose gets a title shot right off this close decision it will really smell fishy to me.

Shlemenko doesn't have great grappling.

I'm not sure what happened to Moose in rounds 2 & 3, he was struggling so hard for takedowns.

Moose was taking him down at will in the first round

Schlemenko has become a bit of a running joke because of the Tito and Halsey fights, but he is a very dangerous fighter.

They reason people like schlemenko get so much shit is because most posters don’t know anything about him and jump on the “joke” bandwagon. The only thing they know about a fighter like Alex is the Tito fight.

I could see Moose having issues with a swollen eye. IMO Schlemenko would not have done so well had he not delivered such a damaging blow. It was a tough fight. Maybe not as exciting as it could have been.

x2 on why it wasn't 5 rounds. Why was that?

Back