LMAO @ Gabi Garcia and Kandori Shinobu trying to fight backstage.

Meanwhile in the Heavies, someone is complaining about how much the UFC sucks, and how great Pride was because of shit like this.

Funny thing is, Japanese old lady is a wrestler, so she's just fuckin acting lol.

Gabi by disappointing R1 TKO where Shinobu turns away from getting punched and it's all sad and depressing and terrible. At this rate, Gabi is going to have the best record against the worst opponents in MMA history.

wait, has there been a mistake? the only Kandori that comes up is 53 years old?!

According to wikipedia, the last time she fought was in 2000?!

Is Gabi going to fight another old woman? Why?
RIZIN is going to save JMMA

<{hughesimpress}>

You guys are missing something IMPORTANT.

This old lady beat the previous old lady that Gabi fought.

"Ken's eyes are not telling me he wants to fight" - Tito Ortiz

Gabi by disappointing R1 TKO where Shinobu turns away from getting punched and it's all sad and depressing and terrible. At this rate, Gabi is going to have the best record against the worst opponents in MMA history.

I don't think Lei'd Tapa was that bad for a debut opponent, her striking looks improved since then I'd like a rematch that or King Reina but she might be too short to get anywhere near Gabbi.

I can't believe they've put her up against senior citizen after that last bout.

That guy looked like he was struggling to hold Gabi back and she wasn't even REALLY trying to get after Kandori.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back