LMAO @ Gabi Garcia and Kandori Shinobu trying to fight backstage.

Gabi missed weight by 12 pounds wtf <{katwhu}>

I think the fight is off but not sure

She has been saying in the year that she has a hidden plan to destroy Gabi. I dont know what would be.

If she can't fight Gabi, Cup Noodle Man should step in on short notice.

can we at least get gabbi a can her own age and fuckin size? can crush if you want but jesus

Gabis head coach
"gonna be easier than taken candy from a retard"

savage camp

How does one miss weight by 26 pounds?

Like I'm genuinely curious. I use to compete as an amateur and being 26 pounds over is unheard of. That amount of weight is definitely in the realm of "lol I didn't even bother trying"

This is going to be great.

I love shit like this.

You love roided out science projects beating up elderly women after missing weight by 30 pounds?

You sound like a real piece of work.

This shit is exactly why I'll never be a rizin fan. What an absolute garbage promotion to try and put this fight on in the first place, even worse they're clearly trying to push to fight on even after she-hulk missed weight by 30 pounds.

Isn't it great that Japan has no athletic commission!?

Next time I see Gabi in the streets I will leglock her for missing that much weight against a Japanese grandma.
Pathetic.

At this rate, Gabi is going to have the best record against the worst opponents in MMA history.

Well isn't she like BFF's with Cyborg? No surprise this is the way her career is going.

Misses by 27 pounds, fighting a 53 year old who weighs 160 pounds and Rizin is like we will consider cancelling this fight.'

LOL

Back