LMAO @ Gabi Garcia and Kandori Shinobu trying to fight backstage.

Gabi is pathetic...no way this fight should happen. But it is Japan so I expect Gabi by 1st round KO.

She shouldn't be fighting if they can't find her legit opponents.

Lol

What a joke

Meanwhile in the Heavies, someone is complaining about how much the UFC sucks, and how great Pride was because of shit like this.

Behave, it was Wand calling out all of Hammer House and Rampage. Don't compare this.

can we at least get gabbi a can her own age and fuckin size? can crush if you want but jesus

Gabis head coach
"gonna be easier than taken candy from a retard"

savage camp

There are hardly any women around that are truly her size. Sure you can find some fat ones that are her weight, but not too many women are relatively low body fat weighing 250-260 like Gabi. She dwarfs most men.

Next time I see Gabi in the streets I will leglock her for missing that much weight against a Japanese grandma.
Pathetic.

You the guy that kicked her in the leg last time? lol

Misses by 27 pounds, fighting a 53 year old who weighs 160 pounds and Rizin is like we will consider cancelling this fight.'

LOL
also a 53 years grandma who hasn't fought since 2000...

That guy trying to hold her back looks like when a fella tries to wrestle a crocodile

Gabi's got her super roid head back. looks like she's been hittin her "supplements" pretty hard again. if that Japanese chick couldn't get past that dude who was half GG's size, and she looked like she was really trying, wtf can she do in fight to Gabi?
Gabi vs Brock in Japan. Book it.

1429%20-%20mean_gene_okerlund%20pointing%20saturday_night%27s_main_event%20suit%20wwf.png

Back