LMAO Gabi Garcia misses weight by 27 lbs, over 70 lbs heavier than 53-year-old foe

She should blame her nutritionist. Surely you can't even turn up that much overweight arriving to the fucking country?
She looked surprised to even be allowed to weigh in.

Gabi was thoroughly publicly shamed just now. Takada even made her bow down and do a better apology. Almost looked like she was about to commit seppuku.

The shaming and public apology was deserved, but it did go on a bit too long

She should blame her nutritionist. Surely you can't even turn up that much overweight arriving to the fucking country?
She looked surprised to even be allowed to weigh in.

I don't think she ever intended to get down to 209. She normally fights at like 235-236 - which is exactly what she weighted for this fight. Looks like she was hoping to just show up, be overweight, say "whoops lol, fight anyway?", take the penalty for missing weight, and then beat up an old lady. She had 75 lbs on the last person she fought too.

I'm confused, why on earth would Gabbi agree to fight at 209 ? She probably hasn't been that weight since she was 15, she's shredded and weighs at least 230lb.

Gabbi strikes me as pretty stupid, so I would not be surprised.

I get the freAk factor but a stretch even for Barnum & Bailey. They need to find a woman close to Gabi size or a smaller man. Waste of time and money on her that could be invested in other fight options.

Was she told she had to be at a specific weight? Does it even matter?

I get the freAk factor but a stretch even for Barnum & Bailey. They need to find a woman close to Gabi size or a smaller man. Waste of time and money on her that could be invested in other fight options.

Here's someone that doesn't get it.

Id like to see a motivated King Reina try to gas Gabi out and armbar her.

Id like to see a motivated King Reina try to gas Gabi out and armbar her.

I'm kind of surprised they haven't done that direction. Usually they like to test the Japanese fighter's Bushido spirit.......

I don't think she ever intended to get down to 209. She normally fights at like 235-236 - which is exactly what she weighted for this fight. Looks like she was hoping to just show up, be overweight, say "whoops lol, fight anyway?", take the penalty for missing weight, and then beat up an old lady. She had 75 lbs on the last person she fought too.

I'm confused, why on earth would Gabbi agree to fight at 209 ? She probably hasn't been that weight since she was 15, she's shredded and weighs at least 230lb.

Gabbi strikes me as pretty stupid, so I would not be surprised.

Gabi did manage to cut to 209lbs last NYE that was when she crushed the other little Japanese Grandma in 40 seconds.

gabi-garcia-of-brazil-punches-yumiko-hotta-of-japan-in-the-bout-the-picture-id630723492

She fought this Russian girl in July this year and weighed in at 246lbs which is absolutely ridiculous, but her opponent weighed in at 260lbs.

DF5sfBMUwAESpB4.jpg

Gabi eyepoked her 14 seconds in and fight was a NC.

Gabi was thoroughly publicly shamed just now. Takada even made her bow down and do a better apology. Almost looked like she was about to commit seppuku.

The shaming and public apology was deserved, but it did go on a bit too long
Honestly the public shaming lasted longer than the fight would have.

Gabi did manage to cut to 209lbs last NYE that was when she crushed the other little Japanese Grandma in 40 seconds.

gabi-garcia-of-brazil-punches-yumiko-hotta-of-japan-in-the-bout-the-picture-id630723492

She fought this Russian girl in July this year and weighed in at 246lbs which is absolutely ridiculous, but her opponent weighed in at 260lbs.

DF5sfBMUwAESpB4.jpg

That fat Russian chick had no fighting spirit. Rizin will never bring her back.

I honestly think Cyborg beats her.
Her striking is atrocious and Cyborg has a somewhat good TDD and volume punches. If that Wrestling girl put her in trouble in her first Rizin fight, I'm confident Cyborg could TKO her

This is what happens when you base your diet on stealing Godzilla’s food from Monster Island.

Holy shit... I thought Gabi would have looked a bit pudgy at that weight, but damn... she is still kind of ripped, so it's pretty obvious she was doing some water cutting. That's an enormous woman weighing in at 237Lbs after doing some cutting... holy shit!

I think her tweet said she cut either 17 or 19lbs to get there. So she's damn near 260lbs.

So we just gonna act like there wasnt a naked dude in a cup of noodles just chilling...
<34>

They should have made the Cup Noodle fight the 53 year old as a replacement fight.

I think her tweet said she cut either 17 or 19lbs to get there. So she's damn near 260lbs.

They should have made the Cup Noodle fight the 53 year old as a replacement fight.
Horsemeat Gabi is born.

DF5sfBMUwAESpB4.jpg

WTF happened to her?

1500133926img.jpg

Back