LMAO Gabi Garcia misses weight by 27 lbs, over 70 lbs heavier than 53-year-old foe

Who cares, the fight was already a joke to begin with. This doesn't really change anything, just makes it an even bigger joke.

I’ll be honest, I’m somewhat interested now in going out of my way to watch this fight lol.

She's fighting another elderly lady?!

Rousey diet. Must be an ex-judoka thing.
Found the culprit

mcdonalds-russia-bans-inspections.0.0.jpg

I found backstage footage of the actual announcement of the fight cancellation:

Gabby should've stripped off her garments and weighed in again as a sign of good faith.

Why would they bother to make her cut weight for this fight? I'm truly baffled, perhaps someone could explain.

Why would they bother to make her cut weight for this fight? I'm truly baffled, perhaps someone could explain.

Kandori never had any intention of fighting. Rizin was probably hoping to capitalize on her notoriety as a former pro wrestler and politician for extra eyeballs. She did the same bullshit last year.

Last year was an "injury." This year putting restrictions on Garcia that they know she could not meet. Probably gave her mixed messages about not having to really get down to the weight. Almost like how they say they test for PED's in contracts, but then don't test.

Gabi vs Fallon Fox.

The one fight where Fallon would be the more feminine fighter.

I was looking forward to a good old squash match.

I guess it's a good think Fightmatrix finally stopped listing Gabi as a featherweight, then.

Back