Local "Rapper" kills Deputy Sheriff in Rancho Cordova (Greater Sacramento Area)

Mass shootings are a type of violent crime, which is what was referred to in both posts. Violent crime > one small type of violent crime.
Alright, same analogy but substitute crime with violent crime then. Is the only criterium the amount of murders and not the type?

Maybe because eroding the rights of some Americans inevitably means eroding all our rights? Create a legal infrastructure to fuck over the "problem population" and you open up the possibility of it being turned against you.

In other words, some of us aren't blinded by hysteria and would rather not relinquish more rights and more power to the government.
Good thing we got rid of that Alex Jones though!

Eh, I think we should check the officers door locks, raid his apartment, check his computers, etcetera and etc, before we automatically just convict this guy. Maybe the officer had marijuana on his property.

The officer had marijuana? Death penalty. Opps too late. <45>
Terrorists live by the sword, and die by it.

Wasn't Sen Russ Feingold the ONLY SEN that voted against the Patriot Act in 2001?

so perhaps liberal voters were 'against it', but the Politicians absolutely were not.

Even in the House it was 145 yeas to 62 nays for the DEMs

Those opinions didn't show up till the 2006 renewal. However, even then Obama voted for it in 06 as a Senator, as did Joe Biden (only 10 voted against)

Last edited:
Like I said in the other thread...you can easily identify the ones with a skewed sense of morality, and criminal pieces of shit in threads like this.

I hope you aren't a gun controll. Can't have it both ways.
Not for the most part. Only extra gun control I support is perhaps a short waiting period for gun purchases of roughly 1-3 days to prevent people with suicidal impulses from impulsively buying a gun to kill themselves. But I don't feel that strongly about it, I'm perfectly okay with not having such waiting periods as well.
Welcome to being a libertarian. It's actually a pretty cool club.
Oh God, no thanks.
I'm not proposing infringements to the Constitution, so any who aren't fully supportive of the 2nd Amendment can retire this argument, immediately. These suggestions don't threaten the Fourth Amendment.
You're proposing an expansion of the surveillance state. No thanks, its big enough already. Crime is already dropping, I'm not going to give into hysteria over it.

Wasn't Sen Russ Feingold the ONLY SEN that voted against the Patriot Act in 2001?

so perhaps liberal voters were 'against it', but the Politicians absolutely were not.

Even in the House it was 145 yeas to 62 nays for the DEMs

Those opinions didn't show up till the 2006 renewal
Almost like they're all working together <Lmaoo>

Seriously. Alex Jones is proof that someone can have nothing of value to say, and yet, we should still support his right to say it. We need to understand that freedom isn't always going to give us everything we want, but it will give us a great model to get the things we want most of the time.

Almost like they're all working together <Lmaoo>
They aren't working together as though part of some conspiracy, but this is compelling proof of the madness of crowds (versus the conventional idea that there is wisdom in crowds).

We need some reasonable rapper control laws.
This dude's one of the only current rappers that spits any form of hot fire.
AppropriateAlienatedCockatoo-size_restricted.gif

Seriously. Alex Jones is proof that someone can have nothing of value to say, and yet, we should still support his right to say it. We need to understand that freedom isn't always going to give us everything we want, but it will give us a great model to get the things we want most of the time.
But he was banned from private platforms wasn't he? Not really relevant in a discussion of an expansion of the surveillance state I think. Don't get me wrong, I think there's a discussion to be had about the power and influence of the giant tech platforms on our discourse and the potential to counter that in some way. But I don't see how its relevant here.

But he was banned from private platforms wasn't he? Not really relevant in a discussion of an expansion of the surveillance state I think. Don't get me wrong, I think there's a discussion to be had about the power and influence of the giant tech platforms on our discourse and the potential to counter that in some way. But I don't see how its relevant here.
When our giant tech companies can all shut down official state (syria) channels (and our MSM refuses to report anything from them) I could be wrong but, I believe we have a problem.

So we should ignore mass shooters and mentally ill people and only concentrate on rappers?

But you're right. Just private companies doing private things, etc.

That's what happens when trusts/monopolies of various industries conspire to take out people that have more reach and views than they do...

Even worse, the guy that was getting more views per vid was most famous for talking about frogs being turned gay....

Not surprising. Pretty much every "unarmed black man" killed by police is an aspiring rapper. You don't really hear about people aspiring to professional careers getting blown away. Odd that.

That scumbag who murdered that other scumbag rapper XXXtenancion had been charged with like over 40 felonies. They included aggravated assault with a firearm and battery, and also illegal possession of a firearm and cocaine possession. But the justice system just kept dropping his felonies and letting him out. He was let out over and over and kept getting caught illegally carrying a gun while on probation, but he was still free.

Why? I don't know. But I do know he murdered some people because the justice system doesn't seem to work in the ghetto.

chucky10.jpg

And of course he was also an aspiring rapper, and was active on social media where he talked about murder and violence.

Believe me, if I was charged with over 40 felonies including assault with a gun and illegal possession of guns I would be in prison. I guess that is my white privilege.

Last edited:
It's less related to the direct topics (judicial system, 2A, the balance of power between police and the regions where they enforce the law), but it is extremely relevant to the larger topic at hand: human freedom.

Back