Local "Rapper" kills Deputy Sheriff in Rancho Cordova (Greater Sacramento Area)

Okay, fine.

At the halfway point of this year: >40 kids killed in school shootings, 31 officers killed "during an incident with a firearm." That's more dead kids than dead officers (40>31).

Next deflection, please.
There you go. That's better. Except the total is 36 officers so far this year:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/19/officers-killed-in-line-duty-in-2018.html
It's 44 for school kids, except that the press collects figures like suicides,18-year-old men shot at the edge of the baseball field (not a student) as at Canyon Springs, and counts the killed shooters-- when they are students-- as among the dead:
https://www.the74million.org/1-stud...-injured-by-guns-at-schools-so-far-this-year/

Control for that, and I bet the cops have suffered more fatalities in 2018. Meanwhile:
In all of 2017, there were 44 shootings in elementary and secondary schools, resulting in 25 deaths and 60 injuries.

So far in 2018, there have been 28 elementary and secondary school shootings, resulting in 40 deaths and 66 injuries. With the year not even halfway over, 2018 already has more injuries and deaths than all of 2017 and appears to be on track to outpace 2017 in terms of overall incidents.
Which means more cops were murdered in 2017-- 44-- than schoolkids. That's how statistics tend to work when you're working with these kinds of numbers. Every one of those deaths is a tragedy.

Deflection? You're the one running with a strawman. This was never my argument. These numbers are a fraction of the problem. How many people were killed by Americans with a criminal record including a history of altercations involving violence and/or guns?

They don't mind the Patriot Act and that's not even directed at actual criminals. But hey, just a couple more firearms prohibitions oughtta do the trick.
Or firearm registration.

Liberal hypocrisy: you can't place people on a government watch list...unless it's people you don't like, like gun owners.

Or firearm registration.

Liberal hypocrisy: you can't place people on a government watch list...unless it's people you don't like, like gun owners.

:D

The government put me two lists. One for the guns and the other that reports back any crime I may have committed in another state (so that they can come get my guns if provided the proper excuse).

A 38 year old “aspiring” rapper who lived with his mom in a a quiet suburban neighborhood.
<36>

He just needed a little more street cred to make his big break

:D

The government put me two lists. One for the guns and the other that reports back any crime I may have committed in another state (so that they can come get my guns if provided the proper excuse).
Likewise.

Really fucking sick of asshats who get caught with illegal guns, while out banging, committing shootings, etc who then get a fucking slap on the wrist.

Also sick of the fucking cockroach effect where the POS survives getting shot several times.

Cops need to be dropping these fucks for good if they just shot an officer or deputy.

If someone shoots me I dont want them arrested with my cuffs, I'd rather them shot with ammo from my magazines...

Also sick of the fucking cockroach effect where the POS survives getting shot several times.

Cops need to be dropping these fucks for good if they just shot an officer or deputy.

If someone shoots me I dont want them arrested with my cuffs, I'd rather them shot with ammo from my magazines...
That's gang mentality. Cops need to apply the law, not get revenge. Kill the fucker if he's shooting at you but don't go tit for tat with scum.

That's gang mentality. Cops need to apply the law, not get revenge. Kill the fucker if he's shooting at you but don't go tit for tat with scum.
Not what I'm saying, I'm saying officers in general need to be firing more accurate shots on target when legally justified.

Agencies and officers need to be training to drop and eliminate the threat as efficient as possible.

Not what I'm saying, I'm saying officers in general need to be firing more accurate shots on target when legally justified.

Agencies and officers need to be training to drop and eliminate the threat as efficient as possible.
Ah I see.

Still, if the guy lives but is incapacitated isn't the job nonetheless done?

Depends on your views on life in prison, the lack of death penalty in CA, etc.

As far as the police side of it, yes.
Oh you're saying the guy should be executed for shooting at a cop?

Suspect in deputy killing is a local rapper who is ‘no stranger’ to law enforcement, official says

Who gives a shit about "mental illness" or incels? Extraordinary outliers.

Why do we waste time talking about that stuff? These are the people who are killing the vast majority of Americans-- including police-- that don't care who they hurt, and I'm not interested in this evil being sold as "mental illness" in a desperate bid to incur sympathy for this piece of shit, or "explain" and "understand" his motives. I don't care about his motives. I care about his established criminal behavior and history. THAT is the #1 predictor for who is going to pop off and kill people.
#PROJECTEXILE

This guy was allowed to carry a weapon for his job? He should get paid a visit by an FBI agent for even applying to such a job, and his history communicated to that employer. This is where liberals should support larger government; in restricting the rights of felons, and in fastidiously tracking those who have faced violent felony charges, but may have only be convicted of misdemeanors like this man.

We don't need to waste time tracking the tens of millions of people who take SSRIs. We need to focus our efforts on policing smoking volcanoes like this guy, and others like him. Gangbangers and violent felons caught with a gun should face 10+ years without the possibility of parole.

That's if we actually want to stop the violence, and not milk political mileage towards competing agendas out of the war.

Here's the scumbag
Anton%20Moore%20(38_fitted.jpeg

Here's the hero he killed: Deputy Mark Stasyuk
2c123334-2555-4f16-9cea-5cf988275a2d-large16x9_AP18261559486153.jpg

This is a threat cops face.

Every day.

And his album just went gold.

Shouldn't use his name. It turns sociopaths into rock stars.

Eh, I think we should check the officers door locks, raid his apartment, check his computers, etcetera and etc, before we automatically just convict this guy. Maybe the officer had marijuana on his property.

you're okay snipper, but you're going full on

iu

Yeah. Now do Mike Brown. One incompetent female cop in Dallas doesn't disprove the rule. Was anyone surprised to hear that Trayvon and Mike Brown were aspiring rappers than aspiring teachers?

I had no idea they were inspiring rappers like myself.

A 38 year old “aspiring” rapper who lived with his mom in a a quiet suburban neighborhood.
<36>

so?

i wont comment because this literally happened in the area i grew up in and i cannot give an unbiased opinion about the guy i would kill with my own 2 hands if he was right in front of me right now.

I guess we'll never know how you feel.

It's human nature to get emotional. It's human convention to maintain professional ethics. If you're getting paid then ethics need to win out. Sorry if the post below means I've misconstrued.

I'm all for accuracy, but in the case of police it's deescalation tactics that there seems to be a woeful lack of. In fact the law accounts for the law's poor marksmanship by exempting them from magazine capacity laws. :eek::D

It's human nature to get emotional. It's human convention to maintain professional ethics. If you're getting paid then ethics need to win out. Sorry if the post below means I've misconstrued.

I'm all for accuracy, but in the case of police it's deescalation tactics that there seems to be a woeful lack of. In fact the law accounts for the law's poor marksmanship by exempting them from magazine capacity laws. :eek::D

No I completely agree on deescalation and just talking to people in general needs a huge amount of work.

But it's the dichotomy of police work, you have to do a lot of stuff well some of it is literally life or death for both the cop and the public.

Cops need to be winning gunfights and winning them decisively.

And on the flip side completely avoiding violent conflicts when not needed, which some officers seem unable to do.

No I completely agree on deescalation and just talking to people in general needs a huge amount of work.

But it's the dichotomy of police work, you have to do a lot of stuff well some of it is literally life or death for both the cop and the public.

Cops need to be winning gunfights and winning them decisively.

And on the flip side completely avoiding violent conflicts when not needed, which some officers seem unable to do.

It's a highly demanding job with grave consequences. We're all looking for solutions here and all have our opinions on where things have deteriorated. I'd like to see an end to the drug war and the rise of people being driven vs. driving. The amount of negative police interaction would plummet. Focus on real crime would intensify. People would start to see cops as allies more and more. At least I can dream, right?

Back