Logan paul to Dana: “Stop acting like you do it for the sport”

Ragin Al had the best solution, do this PRIDE style and just feed him to Mirko.

let him fight on the contender series. he wrestled and wrestling is the best base. not hard to figure out. come on tomato face dana get it together

Except it’s not. Cm punk was in 2 fights in the history of all ufc fights. The 99.9% maters a lot more than the .1%.

The problem with the .1% is it snatches the high ground out from under you.

Oh shit, Will Dana be too SHOOK to CLAP BACK!?

Has Shaub voiced his thoughts on this yet?

Just some 'Murican guy with the most ridiculous haircut in the hystory of haircuts. Can't he afford a barber? <{clintugh}>
Your welcome.
giphy.gif

Did his family also fight the english?

I mean maybe these celebrity fights are a really huge market and Dana could figure out a way to promote them without harming the UFC brand. Like maybe have a UFC celebrity series or something. Just an idea.

<mma4>

100% real

But unfortunately i think he just ben askrened himself here
how did that all go down? because i thought Dana told him to get "more experience". Go to WSOF and then we'll sign you. He did and they didn't. So Ben talked shit, then.
But yeah, He pretty much Askrened himself.

I mean maybe these celebrity fights are a really huge market and Dana could figure out a way to promote them without harming the UFC brand. Like maybe have a UFC celebrity series or something. Just an idea.
Ultimate Celebrity Fighting.
Damn their PPV's probably will do better, because no one knows half the fighters on the roster.
Plus who gives a shit about some unknown semi skilled fighter, when you can watch a celebrity that is famous or has many social media followers, for just being a jackass.

dude you have a fucking super computer capable of finding a plethora of information at your fingertips and you dont know how to use it?

Nope, I'm not 15 and living social media either though so I couldn't care less about a non fighter mentioned in a UFC discussion forum.

Nope, I'm not 15 and living social media either though so I couldn't care less about a non fighter mentioned in a UFC discussion forum.
yes... you're literally using a super computer right now.
you can find any information you want with a click of a few keys.
It's 2018, lets get going

Sage isn't even in the UFC, did he get new contract?

Back