Logan paul to Dana: “Stop acting like you do it for the sport”

Ultimate Celebrity Fighting.
Damn their PPV's probably will do better, because no one knows half the fighters on the roster.
Plus who gives a shit about some unknown semi skilled fighter, when you can watch a celebrity that is famous or has many social media followers, for just being a jackass.
As long as we could get the super fights everyone wants to see that never happened.

Joe Rogan vs Blade(this almost happened in the UFC years back, but blade got thrown in Jail)

Van Damn vs Steven Seagull.

Jeff Speakman vs Chuck Norris

Jet Li vs Jackey Chan

Bolo Young vs Vandamm for real

Ong Bak guy vs Jason Stathum

So this means Dana really wants Logan in the UFC, if anything can be counted on it’s Dana saying shit will never happen, to throw the media off then “Big Announcement “ about it 6 months later.

Many don’t know Dana was financially involved in the Logan ksi fight.

This is smoke and mirrors people.

Logan Paul would beat CM Punk worse than Mike Jackson did

All of this is so ghey...

"you let CM Punk fight"

When you have to reference a freak show fight as the biggest reason you should be in the UFC, it says a lot about your skill and potential.
It says more about the organization, imo.
I mean, really, CM not only had no fight experience, he was also like 37 or 38. And he's not remotely athletic. To top it off, he got not 1, but 2 fights, even after losing horribly the first time around.
If he can get in, why can't any semi famous person?

i was impressed by logans boxing (he has only done it 3 months or so ) i think he could beat some fighters in the ufc with some training in mma . i think he would crush CM punk also

It says more about the organization, imo.
I mean, really, CM not only had no fight experience, he was also like 37 or 38. And he's not remotely athletic. To top it off, he got not 1, but 2 fights, even after losing horribly the first time around.
If he can get in, why can't any semi famous person?

CM Punk was a fucking bum, you're not wrong. I'm just saying using the CM Punk defense is like saying "Look, i'm a celebrity bum too. Put me in there Dana."

As long as we could get the super fights everyone wants to see that never happened.

Joe Rogan vs Blade(this almost happened in the UFC years back, but blade got thrown in Jail)

Van Damn vs Steven Seagull.

Jeff Speakman vs Chuck Norris

Jet Li vs Jackey Chan

Bolo Young vs Vandamm for real

Ong Bak guy vs Jason Stathum
joe vs snipes. hahaha, i remember that, yeah snipes went for tax evasion.
Statham vs tony jaa. haven't heard that one. or norris vs speakman
that's the celebrity geriatrics league, except for Jaa. and statham just barely

CM Punk was a fucking bum, you're not wrong. I'm just saying using the CM Punk defense is like saying "Look, i'm a celebrity bum too. Put me in there Dana."
Lol i believe that is exactly what he's saying though.
The little i know of this guy, he's just a YouTube troll. He goes around doing stupid shit and pissing people off..sort of Jackass style.
He'd just want to do this for attention and get his view numbers up.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing him get beat up.
<Fedor23>

i was impressed by logans boxing (he has only done it 3 months or so ) i think he could beat some fighters in the ufc with some training in mma . i think he would crush CM punk also
<LikeReally5>

My grandad could use the, 'You let Punk fight', excuse lol.
Literally everyone on Earth could use it.

I think they both started to promote his UFC fight.

Make him fight Robbie lawler and have Mario yamasaki or herb Dean as the referee

Why hasn't Mickey Gall called him out yet?

I mean maybe these celebrity fights are a really huge market and Dana could figure out a way to promote them without harming the UFC brand. Like maybe have a UFC celebrity series or something. Just an idea.

all they have to do is give a portion of the PPV to charity and it'd be good PR.

Logan Paul showed much better boxing than most of the UFC roster. Also being a wrestler he has the best base possible. I see him wrestlefuckin Sage Northcutt

Maybe Bellator should hop on this.

Back