Logan paul to Dana: “Stop acting like you do it for the sport”

The kid has potential to be a champion. Haven't seen such potential since a young Jon Jones came onto the scene. People doubted Jon Jones, and will doubt this kid in the same way. Haters will be shut up when he finally gets into the octagon.
You actually just low key compared a talent like Jones to some Youtube douche. You must be out of your fucking mind. That goes for the idiots that cosigned your bullshit, by liking the comment as well. Opinions forever invalidated.

Ill fight Logan Paul and finish the motherfucker.

Just some 'Murican guy with the most ridiculous haircut in the hystory of haircuts. Can't he afford a mirror? <{clintugh}>
Dude's hairline is receding, that's why he keeps that awful hairstyle.

He's not wrong. CM Punk is a joke. I actually think Paul would mop the floor with him. His boxing fundamentals didn't look that bad and he was a decent wrestler. CM Punk is just a talentless bum and he fought in the UFC twice recently. Not saying they should sign him but Dana is full of shit as usual.

The kid has potential to be a champion. Haven't seen such potential since a young Jon Jones came onto the scene. People doubted Jon Jones, and will doubt this kid in the same way. Haters will be shut up when he finally gets into the octagon.
Logan also might be the one person who is more polarizing than Conor. His haters might be on a different level.

"you let CM Punk fight"

When you have to reference a freak show fight as the biggest reason you should be in the UFC, it says a lot about your skill and potential.
No, his actual fight footage says a lot for his potential.

I read this as Lena Paul and was significantly more interested.

He is right. He's got more of a legit background than Punk and his striking looked better. When Wme bought ufc, the sport aspects dried up quickly.

Dana's not wrong. They already made a mockery of the ufc letting cm punk fight twice. Dont think it's a good look doing that again

I fucking hate logan paul but he's already much better than cm punk and he's obviously way more athletic. That being said I honestly think I could beat cm punk in a fight, throws a worse punch than the pathetic regular at the local dive.

joe vs snipes. hahaha, i remember that, yeah snipes went for tax evasion.
Statham vs tony jaa. haven't heard that one. or norris vs speakman
that's the celebrity geriatrics league, except for Jaa. and statham just barely
The speakman vs Norris was an old debate that used to come up right after a perfect weapon came out.

Would have been good in their primes. Was just fantasy league thinking.

I was trying to match people that made sense and I drew a brain fart with tony jaa and just threw stathem in there because the page kept trying to reload on my phone and I got tired of it.

Ill fight Logan Paul and finish the motherfucker.
I’d pay to see that.

Dana announces Logan Paul first fight in UFC is against Cheetos eating champion , Goater a recent sherdog upstart.

Buy now on PPV, Herb Dean to ref

I’d pay to see that.

Dana announces Logan Paul first fight in UFC is against Cheetos eating champion , Goater a recent sherdog upstart.

Buy now on PPV, Herb Dean to ref
Dude, I would seriously fuck that pussy up....Im serious......Specially if I get a real training camp....It would be a good UFC debut, then ill challenge the Irish Pussy and verbally destroy him.

CM Punk is actually a pretty tough person and could take a beating not make mma look like bloodsport. He's in WWE. They have to take a beating.

Someone like Logan Paul gets beat down and it looks worse.

Calling out Dana White on social network without active UFC contact is like chaning name to Ben Askren

The speakman vs Norris was an old debate that used to come up right after a perfect weapon came out.

Would have been good in their primes. Was just fantasy league thinking.

I was trying to match people that made sense and I drew a brain fart with tony jaa and just threw stathem in there because the page kept trying to reload on my phone and I got tired of it.
so late 70' or early 80's?
I didn't know tony jaa until a thai co worker said something.
how bout
Michael Dudikoff vs Scott Adkins
Don the dragon Wilson vs ???
Dolph Lungren vs Michael Jai White

Dude, I would seriously fuck that pussy up....Im serious......Specially if I get a real training camp....It would be a good UFC debut, then ill challenge the Irish Pussy and verbally destroy him.

<36>

IF you got a camp, lol. Dudes already in fight shape

Let’s see what your warrior ass looks like

Post that pick in the Mayberry Sticky.

I doubt you could beat me let alone Logan Paul with your attitude.

Back