Logan Paul Vs. Conor?

MM808

808er
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/08/logan-paul-jake-paul-fight-ufc-conor-mcgregor-cm-punk/

"Logan Paul says he's dead serious about a combat sports career after his fight with KSI in less than 3 weeks -- and has a message for Dana White ... BRING ON CM PUNK!!!

Logan has been training like a maniac for the August 25 boxing match in England (which some say could have more viewers than Floyd vs. Conor) -- but tells TMZ Sports he's always dreamed of fighting in the UFC.

"I want to fight a UFC fighter," Logan told us with his brother, Jake Paul, at LAX ... "I've wrestled my whole life."

It's true -- Logan was a pretty solid high school wrestler in Ohio and our sources tell us he's been looking pretty good in the ring too.

"I've done athletics my whole life," Logan says ... "Dana White, are you watching this, bro? Pick a fight for me."

Logan says he wants CM Punk -- but his brother, Jake, is aiming higher ... saying he really believes he could take Conor McGregor with enough training. Logan was all about it.

Both guys know they have to win their fights on August 25 before moving to the next level -- but yeah, they're serious."

Wants to fight CM Punk (Yawn) but also thinks he can take Conor.
How delusional are these idiots? Wow.

Hahahaha

I love how delusional fame can make people.

Book the fight that way we can laugh at logans dead body.

CheerfulElegantEyra.gif

The fact that song didn't end his career gives me no hope for the future.

What? Conor would dead him even with both of his hands behind his back like how he spars Artem.

Hmm well just found some sparring footage and I legit think he can beat CM Punk lmao

He called out CM Punk. He knows to stay in his lane.

the same delusion that brought Conor McGregor to fight Floyd Mayweather. they're not looking to actually win, they just have to not be embarrassingly terrible and they'll gain respect for jumping in there with someone like Conor.

the same way Conor got respect for going 10 with Floyd.

As much as I dislike that guy, he's a legit athlete and could possibly be a half decent fighter if he focused on it. I'd bet the house on beating CM Punk that's for sure.

He'd beat CM just because he's not an old man.

But this guy the living embodiment of pure delusion and I'd love to see him get KO'd on the prelims of a fight night card.

Back