Logan Paul vs KSI

Did they say 25th august? I was gonna put my money on Ksi as know he did take the last one seriously. But seeing the size of jake and that he has a d1 wrestling back ground? I dunno now. If he takes it seriously it'd be a fun fight.

Kind of upset at myself for posting again in this thread.. But as a wrestler and a boxer, and someone who has boxed fellow wrestlers, wrestling is decent background. However you never know until someone gets hit. Even a glancing blow to the body or face can devastate an inexperienced person.
Well I guess we've seen examples of good grapplers go into MMA and freeze up when they punched in the face for the first time but I'd say an ex-wrestler is more likely to react better then some average joe off the street. If he takes it seriously good sparring will cure that.

From that short clip and seeing his big bro Logan, I agree, Jake Paul has a good base, he doesn't look awkward when he uses stance and can actually throw a straight right hand, he just needs training, his brother Logan is very awkward when he punches he doesn't have that fluidity

KSI would wreck Logan, Jake at least has better base and potential

i dont know if its back up or if logan paul posted anything, but yesterday Oscar De La Hoya tweeted out that he was training Logan Paul. lol. this is stupid
Man Oscar will do anything for attention, I heard he is in cahoots with Pacquiao doing a figh tin Malaysia, sweeping Pac from under Arum again, but Arum is no joke he will probably find a way to get Pac back again like last time.

Holy shit. Can we move this fucking YouTube drama to the Mayberry, where it belongs.

Curious to know what weight class they'll fight at

Anybody has the info?

Curious to know what weight class they'll fight at

Anybody has the info?

logan said that he would do a catchweight he is so sure of beating ksi, iirc, 190. they have signed for a two-fight deal, this could be staged, im not going to bet it. logan has a engineering background so he probably has good fight iq, wont take ksi lightly.

i would assume that because logan is going to be considerably stronger he would grapplefuk(1-2 combo then lay on the ropes) ksi for the first round and then ksi would have nothing left for the second.

logan said that he would do a catchweight he is so sure of beating ksi, iirc, 190. they have signed for a two-fight deal, this could be staged, im not going to bet it. logan has a engineering background so he probably has good fight iq, wont take ksi lightly.

i would assume that because logan is going to be considerably stronger he would grapplefuk(1-2 combo then lay on the ropes) ksi for the first round and then ksi would have nothing left for the second.
so do they have an official date, is it going to be on youtube or some small stream ppv

That Logan guy is way bigger than KSI

Logan would have to cut like 30 pounds, KSI is what 170 pounds?

so do they have an official date, is it going to be on youtube or some small stream ppv

That Logan guy is way bigger than KSI

Logan would have to cut like 30 pounds, KSI is what 170 pounds?
Ksi was 83kg for the Weller fight. So about 185

Bet365 the bookie i use online has odds for this fight already.

KSI odds are $1.44, Logan's odds are $2.62
might throw a 100 on logan, size matters a lot in boxing especially when its at such a low level like this

Who is this guy and why should I care

Edit: who are both these guys and why should I care

Who is this guy and why should I care

Edit: who are both these guys and why should I care
they are youtube millionaires, they both make well over 10 million a year from youtube ad revenue.

pretty popular guys with the youth

logan has a engineering background so he probably has good fight iq, wont take ksi lightly.
97b8ea4b037542a1322f02e3a32fc86cf580906d21a4395c29e82dda47443c5b.jpg

logan on the speed bag, anyone know if this is hard to do?

Learning how to hit the speed-bag (or even the double-end bag) is about as hard as learning to jump rope and about as fundamental. It's a matter of conditioning and timing. He fucked it up there at the end too trying to look cool.

"Meh" would be my reaction to seeing something like this in the gym. I don't have a lot of respect for wannabes who come in trying to show off. But none of this has anything to do with boxing. It's about two attention whores whoring themselves out for attention.

wut

The more you study in school the better boxer you become brah l!

actually, yeah, there probably is a very good correlation.

if paul was indeed an engineering undergrad he is intelligent and with intelligence hes probably going to have the wherewithal to do film study, hire the right trainer and follow a gameplan.

hes not some high school dropout crackhead whose going to enter the ring and start winging punches with no technique or gameplan thinking he has no chance of losing because hes the bigger and stronger man

okay, brah?

this is essentailly a streetfight among two guys with no amatuer experience, you dont want to bet on a dumb guy whose going to do something dumb in the ring

not hard to put one and one together to form a correlation

Back