Logan Paul vs KSI

Learning how to hit the speed-bag (or even the double-end bag) is about as hard as learning to jump rope and about as fundamental. It's a matter of conditioning and timing. He fucked it up there at the end too trying to look cool.

"Meh" would be my reaction to seeing something like this in the gym. I don't have a lot of respect for wannabes who come in trying to show off. But none of this has anything to do with boxing. It's about two attention whores whoring themselves out for attention.

Well said!

actually, yeah, there probably is a very good correlation.

if paul was indeed an engineering undergrad he is intelligent and with intelligence hes probably going to have the wherewithal to do film study, hire the right trainer and follow a gameplan.

hes not some high school dropout crackhead whose going to enter the ring and start winging punches with no technique or gameplan thinking he has no chance of losing because hes the bigger and stronger man

okay, brah?

this is essentailly a streetfight among two guys with no amatuer experience, you dont want to bet on a dumb guy whose going to do something dumb in the ring

not hard to put one and one together to form a correlation
this is the dumbest shit I ever heard. you don't have permission to post anymore. get out.

this is the dumbest shit I ever heard. you don't have permission to post anymore. get out.

this coming from one of the dumbest monikers ive ever seen

seriously, you spelt do with doo?

and gonna with gunna?

no wonder you cant understand the correlation between intelligence and fight iq in a boxing match between two guys with zero amatuer experience.

this coming from one of the dumbest monikers ive ever seen

seriously, you spelt do with doo?

and gonna with gunna?

no wonder you cant understand the correlation between intelligence and fight iq in a boxing match between two guys with zero amatuer experience.
my likes ratio is higher than yours therefore Im more intelligent than you.

i am driving to this press conference on saturday. gonna be the biggest fight of the year nearly. lol. also, ksi's trainer is going to be working full time with jeff mayweather going forward. jeff said the guy is really, really good

i am driving to this press conference on saturday. gonna be the biggest fight of the year nearly. lol. also, ksi's trainer is going to be working full time with jeff mayweather going forward. jeff said the guy is really, really good
whos good, the trainer or ksi?

whos good, the trainer or ksi?
the trainer is great. he is a legitimate pro prospect. here is an interview from right after the press conference. i also have some more interviews from ksi and deji coming up. looks like i will be headed to england for this event. lol.

Not sure why people complain about this. Yes they're not real boxers but its good exposure for the sport. Both these guys have huge followings. I think it will be fun.

Not sure why people complain about this. Yes they're not real boxers but its good exposure for the sport. Both these guys have huge followings. I think it will be fun.
Found this out on Yahoo.com of all places.
Article Had 19 comments.
Beyonce and Jay Z had 1000 comments.
Huge following?

And most comments were commenting on the low amount of comments. So really there was only like 6 real comments.

Found this out on Yahoo.com of all places.
Article Had 19 comments.
Beyonce and Jay Z had 1000 comments.
Huge following?

And most comments were commenting on the low amount of comments. So really there was only like 6 real comments.
If comments on Yahoo is how you determine how many followers people have then remind me to never ask you about this subject again.

They have shown they have a big following by consistently getting millions of views and followers on their YouTube pages and social medias. The press conference video they uploaded has 5 million views on KSI video and like 4 million on Logans video. Another few million on a few other YouTube channels. These were videos that were uploaded like 12 hours ago. KSI last boxing match also got a ton of views.

lol at yahoo comments being an indicator of following. that press conference yesterday was bigger than any press conference i have been to outside of a floyd fight. also, there were 47,000 people who registered to get into it, but they capped it at about 5. and yes it is great for the sport as almost all of them are not boxing fans, so you have a chance to gain new fans out of it.

youtube followers

ksi- 18.5 million
logan paul- 17.5 million
beyonce - 16.5 million

after the press conference
35476451_10217695642962509_5445344019599065088_o.jpg

Last edited:
They are doing a very bad impression of the Floyd/Conor press conferences, those blonde dudes are stunted as fuck.

KSI is actually not bad at all tbf. The guy looked pretty sharp in the Weller fight and clearly takes this seriously. I think Logans size and athletic background makes him a big step up from Weller though.

I dont mind this fight at all, theres always a place for freakshow stuff, and at the end of the day its getting a shit ton of people to watch a boxing match.

lol at yahoo comments being an indicator of following. that press conference yesterday was bigger than any press conference i have been to outside of a floyd fight. also, there were 47,000 people who registered to get into it, but they capped it at about 5. and yes it is great for the sport as almost all of them are not boxing fans, so you have a chance to gain new fans out of it.

youtube followers

ksi- 18.5 million
logan paul- 17.5 million
beyonce - 16.5 million

Yeah, but Beyonce's followers are adult$ with job$ y'know?

Seriously, good on 'em.... if they die, they die, no great loss as far as I'm concerned.
Boxing ain't to be trifled with.

If comments on Yahoo is how you determine how many followers people have then remind me to never ask you about this subject again.

They have shown they have a big following by consistently getting millions of views and followers on their YouTube pages and social medias. The press conference video they uploaded has 5 million views on KSI video and like 4 million on Logans video. Another few million on a few other YouTube channels. These were videos that were uploaded like 12 hours ago. KSI last boxing match also got a ton of views.

youtube followers

ksi- 18.5 million
logan paul- 17.5 million
beyonce - 16.5 million

Thats like calling a boxer a star because hes big on boxing sites but nonexistent on a major website.

Oh by the way you dont gauge Youtube followers. You gauge instagram followers.
KSI 5.5m
Logan Paul 16.3m
Beyonce 115.6m

The nerve of u to even think these two guys are known by anyone outside of videogame land or wherever the fuck they come from.
And dont talk youtube views. Gangam Style is at like 1B views. Wheres he at? Views aint shit

Yeah, but Beyonce's followers are adult$ with job$ y'know?

Seriously, good on 'em.... if they die, they die, no great loss as far as I'm concerned.
Boxing ain't to be trifled with.
advertisers would actually prefer the demographics of these 2, because they have like, parents that spend money, ys'know.

Thats like calling a boxer a star because hes big on boxing sites but nonexistent on a major website.

Oh by the way you dont gauge Youtube followers. You gauge instagram followers.
KSI 5.5m
Logan Paul 16.3m
Beyonce 115.6m

The nerve of u to even think these two guys are known by anyone outside of videogame land or wherever the fuck they come from.
And dont talk youtube views. Gangam Style is at like 1B views. Wheres he at? Views aint shit
views aint shit? Hmmmmm, I wonder how much money you think those views made them last year? they certainly pay more than yahoo comments do. and they are more well known than almost every boxer alive. the videogame land dwarfs the world of boxing. that may be sad, but it is true. your post is really ignorant.

views aint shit? Hmmmmm, I wonder how much money you think those views made them last year? they certainly pay more than yahoo comments do. and they are more well known than almost every boxer alive. the videogame land dwarfs the world of boxing. that may be sad, but it is true. your post is really ignorant.
I'm an ignorant man with ignorant thoughts.

Back