Logan Paul vs KSI

I would say that "top" is a bit of a hyperbole....

He was a very good high school wrestler, like 4th or 5th in his state. That leaves a lot of people better than him around the country, but he was still pretty good.

Guys did the fight happen already? if not is it going to be free on youtube can you drop the link

Guys did the fight happen already? if not is it going to be free on youtube can you drop the link
No not until the 25th of August.

I was rooting (perhaps too strong a word) for Logan originally but since he laughed finding a suicide victim in that forest I hope that KSI whoops his ass. Logan has size on his side but I from what I've seen KSI is the more competent boxer.

No not until the 25th of August.

I was rooting (perhaps too strong a word) for Logan originally but since he laughed finding a suicide victim in that forest I hope that KSI whoops his ass. Logan has size on his side but I from what I've seen KSI is the more competent boxer.
yeah but that Logan guy can fight, he is just pretending to be goofy dude was a Legit wrestler in high school and college, and he has heavy hands

Can he even make the weight, KSI will be fighting at his walk around weight while Logan is huge well in the 200s.

yeah but that Logan guy can fight, he is just pretending to be goofy dude was a Legit wrestler in high school and college, and he has heavy hands

Can he even make the weight, KSI will be fighting at his walk around weight while Logan is huge well in the 200s.
How do you know he has heavy hands? As far as I know he's not boxed before to prove that. I know he's a wrestler but we'll see if that translates to getting hit in the face.

How do you know he has heavy hands? As far as I know he's not boxed before to prove that. I know he's a wrestler but we'll see if that translates to getting hit in the face.
He dropped his sparmate and hits the heavy bag with thuding power

I think the younger brothers Jake v Deji, Jake is going to win pretty easily. Jake is far bigger, stronger, more athletic, Deji is essentially a gamer geek. Jake has experience in wrestling and mma.

I think the main event is harder to call. Logan has the height and weight advantage, but KSI is big, too and has experience fighting on the big stage. Difficult to call, but I'll go with Logan.

Just out of curiousity what did Logan Paul do that was so bad that he got blackballed by youtube? He showed a body at that suicide forest did he not? Just from what I seen it looks humorous and Chizzy is promoting it so there will be plenty of Lets go Champs being chanted.

I hope LP wins though because isn't the other guy a Brit?

I'm still trying to find out how many rounds this will be. Will help me with placing a bet.

Just out of curiousity what did Logan Paul do that was so bad that he got blackballed by youtube? He showed a body at that suicide forest did he not? Just from what I seen it looks humorous and Chizzy is promoting it so there will be plenty of Lets go Champs being chanted.

I hope LP wins though because isn't the other guy a Brit?

He started laughing when he found the dead body. It seemed more out of shock then at actually finding it funny but that was the headline.

Here is a clip showing how hard Logan Paul hits:

The guy in the clip claims Logan Paul "for sure" punches harder than Ryan Garcia.
A 15 win, 0 losses pro boxer.
To be fair Logan is about 22.6 KG or 50 pounds heavier.
Comparing this to what I've seen from KSI, my guess would be that Logan have heavier punches.

My personal prediction for this fight:

Round 1: Both fighters will go 40-50% this round and try to get a feel for each-other. KSI wins this round, but not by a huge margin.
Round 2: Logan figures out KSI's style and starts to outbox/counter KSI.
Round 3: KSI have issues getting anything in and is knocked down once but get up and survives the round.
Round 4: Logan wins by TKO.

Logan and his brother can fight, donr be fooled by there goofy videos, they are former wrestlers, logans issue will be stamina he is coming down in weight, but his power is legit, ksi will need to gas him and move, if he gets caught its a night
Here is a clip showing how hard Logan Paul hits:

The guy in the clip claims Logan Paul "for sure" punches harder than Ryan Garcia.
A 15 win, 0 losses pro boxer.
To be fair Logan is about 22.6 KG or 50 pounds heavier.
Comparing this to what I've seen from KSI, my guess would be that Logan have heavier punches.

My personal prediction for this fight:

Round 1: Both fighters will go 40-50% this round and try to get a feel for each-other. KSI wins this round, but not by a huge margin.
Round 2: Logan figures out KSI's style and starts to outbox/counter KSI.
Round 3: KSI have issues getting anything in and is knocked down once but get up and survives the round.
Round 4: Logan wins by TKO.

Back