Logan Paul vs KSI

Fucking 8 pages on this shit......yet actual boxing threads just get ignored

Kind of shows you the demographic in the place these days

Fucking 8 pages on this shit......yet actual boxing threads just get ignored

Kind of shows you the demographic in the place these days

This is not shit. Boxing is changing, and for the better.

Fights like this are the future of boxing, with different none boxers taking over the scene, soon tapping into that commercial and PPV money as well.
Fights like this almost guarantees a show and a KO/TKO of some sort.

Meanwhile in professional boxing you typically get 12 rounds of little action and then the judges decide for you who won, because there wasn't a TKO/KO. Very unsatisfying to anyone watching.

Many professional boxers nowadays fights to win by scores, instead of by KO. Boxing will hopefully learn something from this, like stop promoting boring fighters. Because it's making the sport irrelevant. And we will get to see KSI/Logan doing everything to get a KO, and that makes this a more exciting fight than many of the professional fights going on these days. These guys want to win by KO.

Last edited:

Fights like this are the future of boxing, with different none boxers taking over the scene, soon tapping into that commercial and PPV money as well.

Meanwhile in professional boxing you typically get 12 rounds of little action and then the judges decide for you who won, because there wasn't a TKO/KO. Very unsatisfying to anyone watching.

Many professional boxers nowadays fights to win by scores, instead of by KO. Boxing will hopefully learn something from this, like stop promoting boring fighters. Because it's making the sport irrelevant. And we will get to see KSI/Logan doing everything to get a KO, and that makes this a more exciting fight than many of the professional fights going on these days. These guys want to win by KO.

What the fuck are you rambling on about?

2 fucking unskilled fucking youtubers...you'd be better off watching strongman contests

Did you watch the recent 12 rounder between Usyk and Gassiev? It went all 12 rounds to a judges decision and it was a brilliant piece of entertainment. I'd take that over a couple of unskilled youtubers any day of the year.

Did you watch the recent 12 rounder between Usyk and Gassiev? It went all 12 rounds to a judges decision and it was a brilliant piece of entertainment. I'd take that over a couple of unskilled youtubers any day of the year.

That's a good 12 round fight. But let's not sidetrack the thread talking about random boxers that are too irrelevant to get an own thread going.

I found this clip, where "ordinary" people punch the powerkube. KSI highest score on it were 42 721 after multiple attempts - and it seems 3 people "on the street" hit harder than that. I think KSI lacks power and speed this fight to stand any chance early. Combine that with a possible reach disadvantage and somewhat bad movement.

KSI has a good chance to win this using stamina, if he acts as a punching bag and accepts loosing the first 2-3 rounds and hope Logan get's tired he can get a TKO. But I don't think he will do so, he will try to trade by hitting that body, opening up that head. If Logan just keeps his cool, jabbing, moving and counter punching, not wasting all energy this strategy from KSI is nullified. I'm betting around 25 000$ on Logan in a week or so, more than doubling that money. The reason I wait a few days is because I want to see if there is more clips that may show KSI is better than what's shown or Logan being worse.

That's a good 12 round fight. But let's not sidetrack the thread talking about random boxers that are too irrelevant to get an own thread going.

You must not have been here when Usyk beat Gassiev then, as there were plenty of threads about Usyk. Some 'Random' boxer lol basically YDKSAB

I listened to the interviews these guys did with (YouTuber) True Geordie and both fighters seems really confident in their abilities.

KSI is confident he will be the more skillful boxer and that Logan gonna realize that he is f'ked. KSI gonna evade punches, "pop off" and keep annoying Logan, in and out in and out.

Logan say that he sparred with boxing pros and they beat the shit out of him, until he started to beat the shit out of them back. He also say JJ (KSI) is in real life danger.

Both fighters have released a diss track:

All this fight does is get people watching a boxing match. Some of them might even stick around and watch more. It doesnt take anything away from other fights.

I listened to the interviews these guys did with (YouTuber) True Geordie and both fighters seems really confident in their abilities.

KSI is confident he will be the more skillful boxer and that Logan gonna realize that he is f'ked. KSI gonna evade punches, "pop off" and keep annoying Logan, in and out in and out.

Logan say that he sparred with boxing pros and they beat the shit out of him, until he started to beat the shit out of them back. He also say JJ (KSI) is in real life danger.

Both fighters have released a diss track:

You really are a gimp kidda.

This guy speaks truth. My hope is the Justice System in America also takes note of these boring trials where clients talk like f*** and are all boring and sh*t

KSI has a new video out punching Bradley Martyn. In the video KSI throws hands faster than HardasNAILZ get's rejected when he talks to a hot girl.

I notice some difference in the jabs. Logan was leaning back more, snapping it, and not putting weight in:

28l3m7t.png

KSI had a more lean forward jab, and loads from the face not the hip:

2jecz10.png

KSI's technique looks preferable to transfer force. Who do you think hit harder?

I feel bad for any brainwash fan of them who watch them fight. No passion for boxing. This is motivated by one reason only. Greed and you throwing money at them.

I feel bad for any brainwash fan of them who watch them fight. No passion for boxing. This is motivated by one reason only. Greed and you throwing money at them.
*brainwashed

I wonder how many views this fight will get? hmm

I'm not sure that's true. Pretty sure ego is involved.

Also, would you feel so strongly if only 1000 people were going to watch this? What bugs you the most?

I found this clip, where "ordinary" people punch the powerkube. KSI highest score on it were 42 721 after multiple attempts - and it seems 3 people "on the street" hit harder than that. I think KSI lacks power and speed this fight to stand any chance early. Combine that with a possible reach disadvantage and somewhat bad movement.

KSI has a good chance to win this using stamina, if he acts as a punching bag and accepts loosing the first 2-3 rounds and hope Logan get's tired he can get a TKO. But I don't think he will do so, he will try to trade by hitting that body, opening up that head. If Logan just keeps his cool, jabbing, moving and counter punching, not wasting all energy this strategy from KSI is nullified. I'm betting around 25 000$ on Logan in a week or so, more than doubling that money. The reason I wait a few days is because I want to see if there is more clips that may show KSI is better than what's shown or Logan being worse.

wtf did i just read lmaoo

Back