LOL at a bunch of welterweights ganging up on a flyweight

G

Guestx

WTF? Because he said mean things to them?

These fools need to learn how to control themselves. Julian was one step away from crying and screaming "Let me bang, bro!" again.

It started badly for TAM and went downhill from there. Start to finish they Cody's team we're pure trash in every way.

I get that drama sells and this is a fighting show. But when you have a bunch of drunk, trained idiots throwing full water bottles at people's heads, and punching someone in your finale 4s corner, and trying to start a fight with that person they don't belong anywhere near a UFC event. That was embarrassing. I was expecting Dana to show up at the fight the next day yelling at kicking people off the show before the last fight started . But I guess he doesn't give a fuck if he thinks it will increase the ratings.

I get that drama sells and this is a fighting show. But when you have a bunch of drunk, trained idiots throwing full water bottles at people's heads, and punching someone in your finale 4s corner, and trying to start a fight with that person they don't belong anywhere near a UFC event. That was embarrassing. I was expecting Dana to show up at the fight the next day yelling at kicking people off the show before the last fight started . But I guess he doesn't give a fuck if he thinks it will increase the ratings.

Dana's so boring these days. Just like a regular dude with no opinions. Definitely been told to reign it in by the new bosses

Dana's so boring these days. Just like a regular dude with no opinions. Definitely been told to reign it in by the new bosses
Which is good if true. But this is an instant that Dana needed to go full Dana on them. I wanted Dana to come in, face bright fucking red, yelling "you fucking goofs can't win a fight so now you want to get drunk and try to ruin my finale? Get the fuck out of here!"

Well not one of them is on the tuf finale card.
Kinda speaks volumes..
Only Krause and toothless tom.
Bang bro is bang average as a fighter.

And the tam boys took the rub from Cody and turned into total wankers.

Which is good if true. But this is an instant that Dana needed to go full Dana on them. I wanted Dana to come in, face bright fucking red, yelling "you fucking goofs can't win a fight so now you want to get drunk and try to ruin my finale? Get the fuck out of here!"

Yeah Team Alpha Male definitely needed to get out Alpha maled! (I'm lumping Team Cody in with TAM because they were so indicative of each other - kind of fascinating to see how a poisonous vibe can filter down

Well not one of them is on the tuf finale card.
Kinda speaks volumes..
Only Krause and toothless tom.
Bang bro is bang average as a fighter.

And the tam boys took the rub from Cody and turned into total wankers.

Seems like the only thing Cody taught his team was how to go apeshit in a moments notice and turn simple confrontations into full-blown mayhem.

Seems like the only thing Cody taught his team was how to go apeshit in a moments notice and turn simple confrontations into full-blown mayhem.
Yep. I liked what Elliot said at the end. It perfectly encapsulated this season.

Yep. I liked what Elliot said at the end. It perfectly encapsulated this season.
Yep. Totally agree.
He didn't even start that crap.
They were pissed up in the spa thing and started the yapping.
Tim stood his ground and gave them back more than they wanted and they took it like a bunch of 16 year old kids who just raided their parents booze cabinet for the first time..

Even when they were ganging up on him he laughed in their faces.

They went for redemption and probably got retirement..

He probably didn't go shit because it was pretty much the end of the season. Kicking them off early might have been more of a reward for them at that point.

Wtf was up with Justin Edwards? I get Let Me Bang Bro as this is his gimmick but Edwards hasn't shown a lick of personality either season and apparently he's a shitbag too

Biggest bunch of fucking jerkoff children I've ever seen in my life. That dude julian is a pathetic sack pretending he's the big hotshot tough guy every two seconds. Embarrassing stuff for Cody & his entire joke of a team.

Tim stood his ground like a boss and they immediately went into 13 yr old girl mode.

Didnt it start with Seth? He yelled over and called them some vulgar names.

They literally ganged up on a guy half their sizs

WTF? Because he said mean things to them?

These fools need to learn how to control themselves. Julian was one step away from crying and screaming "Let me bang, bro!" again.
It started badly for TAM and went downhill from there. Start to finish they Cody's team we're pure trash in every way.
Biggest bunch of fucking jerkoff children I've ever seen in my life. That dude julian is a pathetic sack pretending he's the big hotshot tough guy every two seconds. Embarrassing stuff for Cody & his entire joke of a team.

Tim stood his ground like a boss and they immediately went into 13 yr old girl mode.
Didnt it start with Seth? He yelled over and called them some vulgar names.

They literally ganged up on a guy half their sizs

100% agree with all of the above. Glad I'm not the only one thinking that when I watched that episode. These dudes on Cody's team (and his coaching stuff and himself) embarrassed themselves to the world. Was pretty cringeworthy watching those guys gang up on a small dude like Tim.

"This is our house!" - wtf seriously? You're on a TV show. It's not your fucking house lmao douchebags

Tim is the man. 2-3 bigger dudes shoving him at the same time, and he's just laughing and teasingly saying "let me bang bro".

Exactly. It seems that whole team has been infected by Cody's attitude and now they're a bunch of trigger happy idiots who are ready to lose their minds at the smallest provocation.

100% agree with all of the above. Glad I'm not the only one thinking that when I watched that episode. These dudes on Cody's team (and his coaching stuff and himself) embarrassed themselves to the world. Was pretty cringeworthy watching those guys gang up on a small dude like Tim.

"This is our house!" - wtf seriously? You're on a TV show. It's not your fucking house lmao douchebags

I wish Dana had come running in WWE style, with Stone Cold Steve Austins music playing, and said "NO! THIS IS MY HOUSE!" and then has security make them leave because he is just a regular dude like me and can't fight lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back