LOL at a bunch of welterweights ganging up on a flyweight

Your laughable "support" is entirely based on your experiences. I understand what your claim is; I reject your claim based on the total irrelevance of anecdotal evidence.

As for the rest of your declarations and suppositions with regards to Ms. Rousey and my reactions, all I have to say is that these types of non sequiturs are perfect encapsulations of why your points are not even worth considering.

You don't fight and maybe just do cardio kickboxing with the ladies, right? This is how shit works in a fighting gym....hell, even the same in most competitive sports that are non-combative. You can cry about it all you want, but you'd never know unless you train.

Where was all that bravado and fire when they were getting KO'd, submitted and decisively beaten down in the TUF 25 tournament?
Tim Elliot rustled a lot of 170 jimmies that night!

So you're implying that they didn't have that bravado when they were fighting and then lost? That makes no sense.

Elliot wouldn't mouth off like that if they were training in the same gym, where they're bound to end up as sparring partners. He only did that b/c he was under the protection of the cameras, the law, Mr. Clean and other the dudes who would've backed him up and broke off any real fighting.

It's quite rare that a little guy would step up to much bigger ones like this in real life. Wouldn't you say that this is true? Now in a fighting gym, it's just quite unheard of.

So you're implying that they didn't have that bravado when they were fighting and then lost? That makes no sense.

Elliot wouldn't mouth off like that if they were training in the same gym, where they're bound to end up as sparring partners. He only did that b/c he was under the protection of the cameras, the law, Mr. Clean and other the dudes who would've backed him up and broke off any real fighting.

It's quite rare that a little guy would step up to much bigger ones like this in real life. Wouldn't you say that this is true? Now in a fighting gym, it's just quite unheard of.

Im saying that it's funny how the one tall blond dude who lost the 1st fight kept mean mugging Craus as of Craus owed him Lunch.
He was whining about "why do you have your staff here" duh.. he has his coaching stuff because he is still training to fight.

Elliot wouldn't mouth off like that if they were training in the same gym.

So by your own admission, they don't train in the same gym. So your "pecking order" argument falls apart.

Are you even fighting. Little guys are often crazy because they got picked on when growing up and will literally fight anyone. I have a friend who is 170cm max and he will confront someone first and think later.

Also Elliot wasn't really that confrontational. Those guys were assholes. I'd do the same if I was him, even if it meant getting KTFO

Grow up, dude

Im saying that it's funny how the one tall blond dude who lost the 1st fight kept mean mugging Craus as of Craus owed him Lunch.
He was whining about "why do you have your staff here" duh.. he has his coaching stuff because he is still training to fight.

That's a good point. I'm also not defending those guys neither. They're certainly no angels. Then there's the alcohol + losing and being completely out of the tournament, etc. All factors. Just that Elliot ain't no angel neither. True that they mean mugged Craus when he was trying hard to stay out of the petty fighting.....but he did make a good point still, how he gets his teammate Elliott from the outside world to come by.....although that was Dillashaw's call, but prob. through some suggesting from Craus....who knows.

Are you even fighting. Little guys are often crazy because they got picked on when growing up and will literally fight anyone. I have a friend who is 170cm max and he will confront someone first and think later.

And who's your little guy friend? Is he a fighter? I'm not talking about little guy fighters stepping up to big dumbasses in the streets who are mostly untrained. These are PRO FIGHTERS vs. PRO FIGHTERS. Size & strength makes a hell of a big difference when some damn midget like Elliot at 125 is talking shit to 170'ers.

Also Elliot wasn't really that confrontational. Those guys were assholes. I'd do the same if I was him, even if it meant getting KTFO

He didn't seem to start it, but he brought it to an ugly level by pouring salt on their wounds. It sucks to lose. Rarely would people say shit like this to fighters that just lost, especially from other fighters. Elliott knew they wouldn't do anything that's for real due to the cameras and Mr. Clean.

Well no fucking shit the law saved him, that's what it's there for. Heck, if it were allowed and they had jumped Tim right then and there, you don't think Krause, Cummings and maybe even some of the guys from Team Dillashaw would have gotten in there to beat the shit out of the guys who were being annoying assholes?

I'm not surprised that Seth and Lane reacted that way to a guy talking shit to them, since they're probably mental midgets and were most likely mad at themselves for doing like shit in their fights.

The fact that you're defending them acting like total jackasses and picking a fight with a dude who was minding his own business until they started talking shit to his friend, and were confronting him for no reason, makes you look like a tool too. But don't let any of us in this thread keep you from being 'alpha', bro.

Well no fucking shit the law saved him,
that's what it's there for.

That's the point dumbass, stepping up and talking shit to bigger dudes that can squash you like a bug is a bitch move.

Heck, if it were allowed and they had jumped Tim right then and there, you don't think Krause, Cummings and maybe even some of the guys from Team Dillashaw would have gotten in there to beat the shit out of the guys who were being annoying assholes?

These are fighters, they wanted a 1 on 1. Not a jumping.

I'm not surprised that Seth and Lane reacted that way to a guy talking shit to them, since they're probably mental midgets and were most likely mad at themselves for doing like shit in their fights.

Duh, they're fighters. They're not there to impress us with their mental aptitude. WTF were you thinking that you're watching.

The fact that you're defending them acting like total jackasses and picking a fight with a dude who was minding his own business until they started talking shit to his friend, and were confronting him for no reason, makes you look like a tool too. But don't let any of us in this thread keep you from being 'alpha', bro.

Girl, I'm just telling you how things work in a fighting gym....you know, a place where you've never been before, other than delivering food to or something. He wasn't minding his own business, Elliott was trying to act tough. Just like Rousey stepping up to Caraway's face in TUF, with all the cameras around and people to protect her up. You must have gotten your pom poms out for that didn't you?

cardio kickboxing with women, doesn't really count, limpwrist.

Don't be so hard on yourself, fat people like you really benefit from cardio kickboxing. Heck, maybe after some self improvement some of those women will actually look at you.

Keep your chins up, bud.

Don't be so hard on yourself, fat people like you really benefit from cardio kickboxing. Heck, maybe after some self improvement some of those women will actually look at you.

Keep your chins up, bud.

That hit a nerve, didn't it limp-wrist? You're so mad that you're copying off of my insult. :D

And who's your little guy friend? Is he a fighter? I'm not talking about little guy fighters stepping up to big dumbasses in the streets who are mostly untrained. These are PRO FIGHTERS vs. PRO FIGHTERS. Size & strength makes a hell of a big difference when some damn midget like Elliot at 125 is talking shit to 170'ers.

Yup. My little friend is a BJJ brown belt if I remember right and he later switched to practicing Muai Thai.

Also sorry mate but the consequences of standing up to dumbasses on the street are worse than standing up to people you train in the gym. Why? Because standing up to someone in the gym = rough sparing. Standing up to some local idiots means then might want revenge if you beat them up. I had friends severly beaten for that case. You may be a good fighter but if 8 big guys attack you all that means shit if they are ballsy enough not to run after one gets punched.

Also yeah I know people who don't care about being ktfo. I know strength and size makes a big difference. I'm not saying Elliot would win, I'm saying he doesn't care.

He didn't seem to start it, but he brought it to an ugly level by pouring salt on their wounds. It sucks to lose. Rarely would people say shit like this to fighters that just lost, especially from other fighters. Elliott knew they wouldn't do anything that's for real due to the cameras and Mr. Clean.

Sorry but they deserved it. They were agressive to a fighter a day before a fight. Also you rarely see people throwing bottles at a fighter with an eye injury who barely was allowed to fight. It was a super dick move. Elliot was just pissed by their shitty behaviour. I know what it feels to loose, it's a horrible feeling but that's no excuse. They are shitty people. Anyone who thinks feeling bad and being drunk allows you to be a dick and potentially endanger someones career is a horrible person and I'd gladly rub salt in their snowflake wounds even if that means they KTFO me. Hell it happened to me once, I have no problems with it happening again.

Back