Lol at Jesse Taylor's redemption

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
What an idiot win the redemption series than get popped by USADA.
He's probably never gonna fight in the UFC.....again

Last edited:
Did any of you actually believe a man his age, with his physique, was clean!?

I know whether a fighter pops always remains to be seen, but sweet lord... so many of them are just swimming in juice.

(Lovely, lovely juice...)

Dude is ugly and stupid.... I see a great future for him as THE PRESIDENT.

Everybody on TUF must be juicing since they don't test them. They need to get that fixed.

Once a fuck up, always a fuck up.
That's what he said.

tenor.gif

I was impressed by his efforts and all the hard work it took to get another shot, I feel bad for him.

Yeah when you look at the guy it's kinda obvious. He seemed to grow as a person but his skill set remained the same so he was never going to get far.

He should go kick out some windows to make himself feel better.

Well it was stupid of the UFC to let him be part of the show too. They can't send his piss in to USADA before recording their show with someone who looks like they must be juicing? Of course, probably would have had the test result come back three days after the TUF Finale anyway.

You can't cure stupid.

He really had that pre usada gsp type physique in tuf finale

taylor.jpg

jesse-taylor-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-filming-of-the-ultimate-picture-id678063572

That’s the 1st thing I thought when I saw him

gsp-300x242.jpg

And he tests positive for the same thing Jones did, clomiphene.

He made a cool 250000$, didn't he? So who cares, it's not like he was gonna become an elite UFC fighter at this point anyway.

I know people around here seem to cherish TUF 4 for some reason, but I really don't like those comeback or redemption seasons. If any of those washed up fighters were that good, they wouldn't be on a redemption season to begin with. At least with normal TUF seasons one can always hope for some unknown gem, and potentially witness the early stages of a future elite, if not a champion.
And yeah, I know that this possibility is getting more and more improbable with each season...

he got 1 year, so after that he can fight again.

LOL @ the UFC for getting involved with USADA to increase their bottom line and now their last two PPVs both did under 200K (the last time this happened? UFC 47 and UFC 48).

Fuck USADA off.

Back