Lol at the fake outrage for Lee's weight miss.

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Relax, he missed weight by 1 pound. Too bad he isn't a Sherdog darling like Yoel or Khabib lol.

It's because he's brash and talks a lot of shit, that's why he's getting all the blow back. Some of it is deserved some of if not so much

Barboza gonna beat him

He doesn't look like a big LW to me, he's shorter than most of them and doesn't look to be bigger in any of his fights. So it's a bit of a surprise to see him fail to make it.

It's still piss poor to miss weight though, whoever it is that does it.

It makes me wonder if he actually can't cut the weight or if he's just lazy.

Either way it makes me wanna pick Barboza to win.

Talk shit then fuck up, people gonna talk shit.

It makes me wonder if he actually can't cut the weight or if he's just lazy.

Either way it makes me wanna pick Barboza to win.

You have to remember Follis isn't there, he might be working with new people for his weight cut

It seems to me like he has said shit about people missing weight before; but I'm not sure?

If he did then he deserves all criticism.

Possible because Kevin's chin isn't great, but I think he's taking this one.
We’ll see. I think Kevin’s takedowns are gassed, Barboza will obviously test that for us and we’ll see. Khabib mauled him bad. If lee can’t take him down he gonna eat leg kicks all night

I recall Yoel and Khabib getting all kinds of criticism on here when they missed weight. Did you miss the 200,000 tiramisu jokes? In fact, EVERY fighter that misses weight gets hate for it. Should Lee be exempt from that? Is he so special somehow that he's above criticism?

We’ll see. I think Kevin’s takedowns are gassed, Barboza will obviously test that for us and we’ll see. Khabib mauled him bad. If lee can’t take him down he gonna eat leg kicks all night

If he gasses he's in for a long night. But I think he'll be able to control EB in the clinch and take him down and brutalize him from top position

You have to remember Follis isn't there, he might be working with new people for his weight cut
Didn’t he talk shit about nutritionists being Bullshit too? I can’t remember exactly...

He is a darling. He's #3 on the list after Mousasi got sent to Bellator by Charlie Weidman.

Back