LOL at the UFC Brawl, Meanwhile in Boxing Deontay Wilder Just KO'd a Regular Guy Dead Stiff

you guys are so gullible, i'm sure that the guy was probably crouched under the punch,, can't picture him being that fucking stupid as to open himself up to the criticism of something like that, it would be a rarity for a boxer, you rarely hear about top fighters doing this kind of stuff.

Sometimes they fight back after you conquer them though. They have their own means of getting revenge on you. Next thing you know the toilet is clogged, the plunger and snake aren't working, and your guests are due to arrive any minute.
True, you make a great point. Burritos have notoriously good body work.

Tyson Fury will dress as a burrito at some point in the build up. Called it.

There's definitely a hot sauce joke to be made in here but I sure as hell ain't making it...

Fury gonna get folded like a burrito.

What a dickhead. I generally like Wilder but that was an asshole thing to do. Hope he gets sued.

What a dickhead. I generally like Wilder but that was an asshole thing to do. Hope he gets sued.
Burrito guy's entire purpose was to be a punching bag and that went exactly according to script (minus the reportedly broken jaw). If he signed a waiver prior then he has no case. Even if he didn't, he still realistically doesn't have much of a case. He'd get laughed out of court if it went there which is why he'd look to settle out of court. He'd look to settle with ESPN Deportes for “putting him in danger” and maybe get a small settlement. You don't play boxing.

BombSquadGIF.gif

Burrito guy's entire purpose was to be a punching bag and that went exactly according to script (minus the reportedly broken jaw). If he signed a waiver prior then he has no case. Even if he didn't, he still realistically doesn't have much of a case. He'd get laughed out of court if it went there which is why he'd look to settle out of court. He'd look to settle with ESPN Deportes for “putting him in danger” and maybe get a small settlement. You don't play boxing.
Deontay should know what his hands can do to someone unprepared. It was an asshole move.

I wonder if the guy can sue the workplace or something after that? I am not familiar with the laws in US, but concussion is a step forward towards brain damage (and is brain damage in fact) so its not small thing, at least if its a big concussion and broken jaw doesn't sound too fun either to be honest

I wonder if the guy can sue the workplace or something after that? I am not familiar with the laws in US, but concussion is a step forward towards brain damage (and is brain damage in fact) so its not small thing, at least if its a big concussion and broken jaw doesn't sound too fun either to be honest

Depends if he's self employed or not

This is well old. The guy in question is the GOAT Charlie Zelenoff he goes into gyms and asks guys if they want to do some light sparring then tries to take lumps out of them. He trolled Wilder and taunted him about his disabled kid. The guy is a total whack job. Check him out on youtube

The dude in the burrito is Zelenoff?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back