LOL check out this old video of Chris Stuckmann

Cool. Yet you know who Stuckmann is

That's how I knew to stop watching ;)

I like him. I don't have a problem with his reviews.

He's doing reviews for regular moviegoers not scholarly analysis.

Yea I'm just surprised you think he's worth the time. Can get the same info skimming a Sherdog review thread.

That's how I knew to stop watching ;)

Yea I'm just surprised you think he's worth the time. Can get the same info skimming a Sherdog review thread.
No shit. General public >>> one persons opinion
Do better?

I'll bet you $100 you dont have the balls to even try

And yes, upload a YouTube video and post in Mayberry., I will own up and pay. Under your real first and last name like Chris does

Free $100, pussy

No shit. General public >>> one persons opinion
Do better?

I'm not sure what you're after here, but given the trouble you're having with this conversation it's probably better that you continue to get your opinions from YouTube.

I'm not sure what you're after here, but given the trouble you're having with this conversation it's probably better that you continue to get your opinions from YouTube.
Yes, I'm the idiot here. Even though I just offered you $100 to make a YouTube video (less than 5 minutes of work) just to prove a point

I'm so dumb!!

If you had a pea for a brain you would attempt to review a movie like stuckmann does, and walk from this thread with $100

It's not like I am some new member. 10 year account you get paid

Yeah, exactly.

Last edited:
"Friday the 13th Part 1 is just a slasher movie, with Jason killing people" - Chris "Movie Reviewer/Critic" Stuckmann

?? Isn't that the memo for any Friday the 13th?

Yes I know his mom was the villain in the original

It is for part 2 and up but he specificall was talking about part 1.

Pretty big mistake.

He's reviewed thousands of films

Shit happens

I'm not hating on him, I just find it to be a hilarious mistake.

You spend days working on a video and are talking about one of the biggest horror movie franchises. I can see how a casual makes that mistake but dude...

Ghostface informed millions on this.

Your D-level edits and butthurt have made that very clear, but thanks for owning up to it.
Dude I would have paid you $100 just to film yourself and post it in this thread

Your the biggest Retard on the planet at this point.

That's no bullshit, I was going to pay you real money to even attempt what Chris does everyday.

My only motive being the hope that you learn to quit being a hater piece of shit and do something with you own life

Dude I would have paid you $100 just to film yourself and post it in this thread

Your the biggest Retard on the planet at this point.

That's no bullshit, I was going to pay you real money to even attempt what Chris does everyday.

My only motive being the hope that you learn to quit being a hater piece of shit and do something with you own life

God, you're as dull as Stuckmann.

Take a brisk walk and let shadow have his thread back. Lots of more important things to be upset about.

God, you're as dull as Stuckmann.

Take a brisk walk and let shadow have his thread back. Lots of more important things to be upset about.

I'm staying out of this shit.

I consider both of you good people and homies of mine so, in the words of that one bartender in Pulp Fiction, "My name is Paul and this shit's between y'all."

Y'all apparently don't know who the Stuckmann is. Time to aware yourself.

A medicore youtube reviewer with an over inflated sense of his own understanding of cinema who plays to the lowest common denominator too often?

I'm staying out of this shit.

I consider both of you good people and homies of mine so, in the words of that one bartender in Pulp Fiction, "My name is Paul and this shit's between y'all."

It doesn't matter. My only curiosity was why you'd watch someone who pitches to a general audience when you're pretty informed already. You find him likable, fair enough.

Not sure why numbnuts felt the need to chime in at all, really.

A medicore youtube reviewer with an over inflated sense of his own understanding of cinema who plays to the lowest common denominator too often?

giphy.gif

I like him. I don't have a problem with his reviews.

He's doing reviews for regular moviegoers not scholarly analysis.

His normal reviews are generally 6-10 min long but he actually has a separate series of longer video for critical analysis. I found him on youtube through his analysis of a very interesting movie Enemy.

If you sort his video list by popularity, you will see some other movie analysis as well.

Back