lol @ conor cucks trying so hard to keep him relevant

MMouse

Now you enter...the shredder
Banned
Reaction score
He hasn't defended his title or plan on too so they make lame threads like "he's a great father"

He is a great parent, took all that time off during his pregnancy too.

And what exactly are you doing?

Yet you guys keep talking about him lol

giphy.gif

The funny thing is, that people like you are the one's who are the most obsessed with Conor.

You're making a thread about him and it doesn't even relate to fighting.

You are a real Conor cuck. A massive cuck for Conor.

Ironically your thread about Conor cucks wanting to keep him relevant, is actually working to keep him relevant itself.

I don't think there is any doubt that he is a bad dude, seems like a chill funny guy who is taking every advantage. I just think some of us real hardcore mma fans want to see him actually defend and fight top level fighters.

Lol at Conor haters trying so hard to talk shit they have to make random threads about it

He took a year off so pretty sure he actually gave birth to his kid, what other father do you know that can say that?

The biggest star in the history of MMA needs help to stay "relevant?"

You've proven your own point by making this thread. Well done.

Don’t say cuck, TS.

Also, the Featherweight, Lightweight and Welterweight champions have each called him out.

I don't think there is any doubt that he is a bad dude, seems like a chill funny guy who is taking every advantage. I just think some of us real hardcore mma fans want to see him actually defend and fight top level fighters.

Well I would say mendes, Aldo, Alvarez and mayweather were all pretty well known and well ranked fighters. He did fight pretty often for awhile. He also just had a kid. I'd say he earned a bit of time off. He's always been active.

If he's not relevant why are you yourself bothering to make threads about him?

Back