lol @ conor cucks trying so hard to keep him relevant

Artem is the biggest cuck in MMA.

He literally said his biggest accomplishment is training with Conor......That Cuck is beyond all sherdoggers.

The funny thing is, that people like you are the one's who are the most obsessed with Conor.

You're making a thread about him and it doesn't even relate to fighting.

You are a real Conor cuck. A massive cuck for Conor.

Ironically your thread about Conor cucks wanting to keep him relevant, is actually working to keep him relevant itself.
Cuck, cuck cuck!
Do I fit in now?

I have never heard anyone seriously and honestly say he is irrelevant. Ever.

Don’t say cuck, TS.

Also, the Featherweight, Lightweight and Welterweight champions have each called him out.

I'm not sensitive by any means, but I fucking hate the word "cuck." Not because I'm offended but it just bothers me.

Kinda like the word "moist" lol

He's the biggest star in combat sports today but he's irrelevant? :rolleyes:

The funny thing is, that people like you are the one's who are the most obsessed with Conor.

You're making a thread about him and it doesn't even relate to fighting.

You are a real Conor cuck. A massive cuck for Conor.

Ironically your thread about Conor cucks wanting to keep him relevant, is actually working to keep him relevant itself.
ktQzR.gif

He hasn't defended his title or plan on too so they make lame threads like "he's a great father"

Gee wait...you just created a thread about other people making threads to keep him relevant...You don't see the irony there?

I don't think there is any doubt that he is a bad dude, seems like a chill funny guy who is taking every advantage. I just think some of us real hardcore mma fans want to see him actually defend and fight top level fighters.

Hopefully, he will fight tony and ko him in under 3 minutes...which I predict.

Until the UFC strips him again, he's still relevant.

TS eats farts and makes threads about "irrelevant" fighter that just had the 2nd biggest selling ppv ever all of 2 months ago...who is really the cuck? Notice how nobody was talking about Conor but ts just had to say something...

Cuck. It's use is the calling card for the unintelligent.

Conor is entertainment, plain and simple. He's clearly "not" the greatest fighter; he lacks key skills, not well rounded, good reflexes, colorful personality.

So there you have it, people like entertainment. I enjoy watching Jack Vale pooter videos... I'm far from perfect.

I just avoid the Conor hype because I have transcended that level of superficiality.

lol at triggered in here

I get the hate for Conor when it comes to not defending the belts. But at the same time before he ever won the 145 pound belt he said once I win this belt it's on to the 155 pound belt. The 155 champ got injured and Conor didn't wanna wait so he fought Diaz and lost. Instead running away from a rematch and going after the 155 title again he wanted an rematch before the 155 title fight. So if not for RDA injury and the Diaz fights it very well could've been two fights ,two titles and then the Floyd fight, which who in their right mind is gonna turn down 100 million dollar payday? So really how can you hate a guy who has so far done everything he said he was gonna do? (Besides win the Floyd fight even though 100 million paycheck for a nights work isn't losing to me)

Back