lol @ conor cucks trying so hard to keep him relevant

*Start a thread about Conor making fun of people still talking about Conor

Self Awareness is not your forte is it?

He hasn't defended his title or plan on too so they make lame threads like "he's a great father"
Nice use of cuck you asshole. You must feel so original

cuckchick.jpg

He hasn't defended his title or plan on too so they make lame threads like "he's a great father"
lmao, a guy named mm is mad that connor never defended his belt and is still 1000 more famous than mm will ever be

Conor is entertainment, plain and simple. He's clearly "not" the greatest fighter; he lacks key skills, not well rounded, good reflexes, colorful personality.

So there you have it, people like entertainment. I enjoy watching Jack Vale pooter videos... I'm far from perfect.

I just avoid the Conor hype because I have transcended that level of superficiality.

well...nothing you or any other hater can do to take away from the fact that conor has beaten every single man under 170lbs...he won 2 world titles in 2 different weight classes at the same time, in only 1 years time...You are seriously underestimated his skills...he is easily the best under 170lb fighter ever.

You should go outside and try to make your life better, instead of thinking about Conor and his fans

well...nothing you or any other hater can do to take away from the fact that conor has beaten every single man under 170lbs...he won 2 world titles in 2 different weight classes at the same time, in only 1 years time...You are seriously underestimated his skills...he is easily the best under 170lb fighter ever.

I don't think I've underestimated his skills... I know he has good reflexes. He's young...hes a natural. But it does not change the fact that he's lacking in overall MMA skill, especially in the grappling/submission/wrestling department.
I think he's entertaining but nowhere near the cream of the crop.

It's not necessarily hate, I just see the guy for who he is. I'm not easily sold on hype; I see through that sheet..

While i dislike the McNut gobbler threads as much as the next guy, they do seem to have died down a little recently. But instead of enjoying the newfound peace and quiet, you decided to make a Conor thread.

Interesting choice...

I don't think I've underestimated his skills... I know he has good reflexes. He's young...hes a natural. But it does not change the fact that he's lacking in overall MMA skill, especially in the grappling/submission/wrestling department.
I think he's entertaining but nowhere near the cream of the crop.

It's not necessarily hate, I just see the guy for who he is. I'm not easily sold on hype; I see through that sheet..

Most great fighters specialize in one area....anderson silver...was great on the feet...he was a standup fighter...just like conor...anderson only went to the ground, if taken there himself....conor does have good wrestling...you are under this misconception that conor isn't good at grappling cause of the nate diaz fight...conor was gassed...that is why he sucked on the ground...go watch conor dominate max holloway on the ground...All great champions, specialize in one area...they all do.

Back