Lol If Colby beats RDA

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Then it'll be up to Woodley to put us out of our misery.

Tyrone Woodley, not the hero you s.o.b's deserve, but the hero you need.

colby is a great source of amusement. I admire him inside the cage and laugh at him outside it

Colby is gonna beat RDA and then we are gonna have the most unbearable WW matchup ever.

I really doubt Colby has much of a chance. He'll go the way of Lando and Platinum before the year is out.

This guy destroys Colby and needs a fight now that Santiago is hurt, have them fight if Colby somehow miraculously beats RDA

kamaru-usman-colby-covington-split-image.jpg

Its very possible.

Its true, that would be the suck.

If Tyron brutally knocks out Covington, he will become a fan favourite instantly.

All the Tyrone Hate would become Love overnight

Colby has less of a chance vs Woodley than he has vs RDA. I don't think he gets past RDA, but if he does he has basically no chance vs Woodley.

This guy destroys Colby and needs a fight now that Santiago is hurt, have them fight if Colby somehow miraculously beats RDA

kamaru-usman-colby-covington-split-image.jpg
<JagsKiddingMe>
Usman is no where near Colby in rankings/relevance/title picture, and after he beats RDA, Usman won’t even deserve to say his name. Colby will be fighting for the title, while Usman continues to fight mediocre comp.

<JagsKiddingMe>
Usman is no where near Colby in rankings/relevance/title picture, and after he beats RDA, Usman won’t even deserve to say his name. Colby will be fighting for the title, while Usman continues to fight mediocre comp.
Colby has 1 good win, you talk about him like he just tore through the top 10. 1 good win, and he was losing that fight til 40 year old Maia gassed from outstriking him in the first. He's headed back to the prelims soon enough. RDA's gonna fuck him up badly. The dude was lit up and bloodied by Maia.

Back