Lol If Colby beats RDA

Ok Colby.
Just wait, watching Colby’s ascent has been and will continue to be such a treat. When he wins the title, it will only be second to the Goat. The salt, the tears, so glorious.

If Tyron brutally knocks out Covington, he will become a fan favourite instantly.
Until he opens his mouth and miraculously people get turned off before he even finishes a post fight speech. That’s even if he wins.

Colby is a tough guy but hes not skilled enough. RDA is probably a better wrestler than Colby, so Colby has no advantages

I kind of want him to win. The man is trying really hard you got to give him that.

I would be very salty, indeed.

I will be very happy if Colby gets absolutely annihilated though, which seems much more likely.

Colby will NCAA RDA only to get his head knocked into orbit against Woodley.

Colby has 1 good win, you talk about him like he just tore through the top 10. 1 good win, and he was losing that fight til 40 year old Maia gassed from outstriking him in the first. He's headed back to the prelims soon enough. RDA's gonna fuck him up badly. The dude was lit up and bloodied by Maia.
Dude relax. I'm pretty sure Colby wrote that himself.

Lol, but his gimmick isn't effective, right?

colby is a great source of amusement. I admire him inside the cage and laugh at him outside it
This. Why cant people get it? He's trying to entertain us. He's like the johnny knoxville of mma. Maybe its the millenial in me but i got love for the guy. I hope he smokes rda and brings his cringeworthy shennanigans to the championship stage.

To the rescue!

Ufc-Fighter-Tyron-Woodley-May-Have-Roles-In.jpg
Blackman to the rescue

Imagine if Colby beats RDA and Woodley, becomes WW champion and starts to call Dee Devlin a 2/10 horse face and that GSP was probed by aliens

giphy.gif

<JagsKiddingMe>
Usman is no where near Colby in rankings/relevance/title picture, and after he beats RDA, Usman won’t even deserve to say his name. Colby will be fighting for the title, while Usman continues to fight mediocre comp.

Dont worry, Ill bump this when Usman beats Colby

Lol, Usman will never reach that level. I’LL make sure to bump this after the maulings of RDA and Tyron.
Colby doesnt have the tools to beat RDA. RDA is probably a better MMA wrestler than Colby, he has a better gas tank, better striking and more experience. If Colby makes it to decision I will respect him more than I do now

Sorry but I just can't take anyone named "Colby" seriously

Back