Lol If Colby beats RDA

Colby doesnt have the tools to beat RDA. RDA is probably a better MMA wrestler than Colby, he has a better gas tank, better striking and more experience. If Colby makes it to decision I will respect him more than I do now

This dudes not worth arguing with. He'll just threaten you and try to fight you. Pretty sure that's how he got his double yellow since he was in a thread where he tried to fight like 10 people

Colby doesnt have the tools to beat RDA. RDA is probably a better MMA wrestler than Colby, he has a better gas tank, better striking and more experience. If Colby makes it to decision I will respect him more than I do now
Colby will maul him, and you will watch it with your eyes. You will then return to this thread and apologize to me, and you will use my real name.

This dudes not worth arguing with. He'll just threaten you and try to fight you. Pretty sure that's how he got his double yellow since he was in a thread where he tried to fight like 10 people
Don’t you have someone to give an ibuprofen to?

i'm sure tyrone is ready to fight colby - colby has put in the time and marketed himself - he has created butt hurt fans across sherdog and should draw more than the typical fighter available - im thinking he would draw more than an RDA, although RDA was a former champ, so maybe not

RDA is one my favorite fighters ever. Great guy & always puts on a good show win or lose.

But part of me wants Colby to win just to see mma fans everywhere get infinitely bitter.

This guy destroys Colby and needs a fight now that Santiago is hurt, have them fight if Colby somehow miraculously beats RDA

kamaru-usman-colby-covington-split-image.jpg
<FookIsThatGuy>

Gonna be lots of unhappy people when Colby beats RDA.

I almost hope he beats RDA. Just for the shit show that will ensue. Woodley trying to duck him. What kind of shit might Colby talk. And no matter what, one asshole is going to lose that fight.

Whatever though. I don’t much give a fuck who wins between him and RDA. But I’d love to see Colby get smashed. His whole schtick is fucked the second he does lose.

Is it just me or it seems like you are a guy who got recently banned and on january, 21, this year, created a brand new nickname?

I don't want to get in between you guys, but unless you're a complete noob around here you're a complete hypocrite. Choose your completeness wisely.

Love RDA but Colby is gonna smash him. Then look out Woodley!

Lol, just lol. Maia outboxed Colby at times .RDA destroyed Roby Lawler, and RDA is a beast on the ground. There is no fucking way RDA loses this fight. Colby does not even have a one punch knockout chance. Pillow fists .the only way Colby can win is wrestle fuck RDA, which I doubt will happen.

Is it just me or it seems like you are a guy who got recently banned and on january, 21, this year, created a brand new nickname?

I don't want to get in between you guys, but unless you're a complete noob around here you're a complete hypocrite. Choose your completeness wisely.
You’re %100 correct. He got banned cuz of me, and he made a new account and has attacked me ever since. Now I have double yellows because of him. @68WCombatMedic your bad news man, I’ve tried to make up with you, but you continue to try to get me banned, and are constantly trying to get me to go to philly to fight you. Just leave me alone already, stop trying to get me banned. This account is too precious to me.

1) I didnt get banned, this is my only account 2) what the fuck are you saying?

You’re %100 correct. He got banned cuz of me, and he made a new account and has attacked me ever since. Now I have double yellows because of him. @68WCombatMedic your bad news man, I’ve tried to make up with you, but you continue to try to get me banned, and are constantly trying to get me to go to philly to fight you. Just leave me alone already, stop trying to get me banned. This account is too precious to me.

You really are delusional. You didnt get me banned, I was never banned but okay bud :) and you got your double yellow because you tried to fight me and a bunch of other people. You kept asking where I lived, so i told you philly. When you wanted EXACT addresses, I declined because you had posted in that thread that you're 14 lmao keep reaching though, bud.

You really are delusional. You didnt get me banned, I was never banned but okay bud :) and you got your double yellow because you tried to fight me and a bunch of other people. You kept asking where I lived, so i told you philly. When you wanted EXACT addresses, I declined because you had posted in that thread that you're 14 lmao keep reaching though, bud.
You know, I don’t think I like you very much.

Back