lol khabibs tweet about the upcomming press conference

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
this here is a subliminal high level diss torwards conor mcgregor and his nuthuggers. lmao

Last edited:
ZestyUnrealisticAdder-small.gif

Hopefully these 2 can keep their composure and not go completely ape-shit when they're side by side.

"Subliminal high level diss"

<{gspressed}>

McGregor better not try and pull the Ferguson move and to solder his Oakley or Ray Ban’s to his head until fight day.

Nice, we finally get some press conference action! I can't wait.

One stare from Conor was all it took and Dana made the presser open to the public.

Im sure Khabib came up with that one himself.

<YeahOKJen>

Sounds more like Khabibs people. Those are turkeys not chickens.

It's neither subliminal nor high level but it is very funny, perfectly timed and probably closer to the truth than any McG fan would admit. The Russians will cream any drunken Irish fans who step out of line on the night, just like they did to the English Football Hooligans a few years back.

Subliminal / High level would be something like getting a picture with Putin while your Russian opponent is also in the stadium, or getting a Chechen in to train with you then throw it in your opponents face. Calling someone a chicken is about as far from high-level as you can get.

That’s hillarious! I didn’t know chickens did that.

It's neither subliminal nor high level but it is very funny, perfectly timed and probably closer to the truth than any McG fan would admit. The Russians will cream any drunken Irish fans who step out of line on the night, just like they did to the English Football Hooligans a few years back.

Subliminal / High level would be something like getting a picture with Putin while your Russian opponent is also in the stadium, or getting a Chechen in to train with you then throw it in your opponents face. Calling someone a chicken is about as far from high-level as you can get.
Those are turkeys

he needs to learn the difference between turkeys and chickens, and learn to spell, but other than that.....

View attachment 438297
Lol these mcgregor fans are something else
Or maybe that was a joke, guy clearly has a DC AV, MMA based user name etc. But some of yall Khabib nuthuggers (yall just nuthug anyone Conor fights, so Conor haters is more apt), dont have the capacity to understand.

Or maybe that was a joke, guy clearly has a DC AV, MMA based user name etc. But some of yall Khabib nuthuggers (yall just nuthug anyone Conor fights, so Conor haters is more apt), dont have the capacity to understand.
If you read my previous post you would know I'm not a Conor hater or Khabib hugger, it's possible to respect both as masters of both striking and grappling

If you read my previous post you would know I'm not a Conor hater or Khabib hugger, it's possible to respect both as masters of both striking and grappling

Well said. Seems like true MMA fans get the hardest time around here.

Point to the previous post, I dont see it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back