lol khabibs tweet about the upcomming press conference

I'm going to guess @MMA_Stats (the original tweet they started talking about) learned English as their second, or third language.

Actually Adrian Reevo was worse than mmastats. But most idiots in general write like shit on the internet.

If they're in Times Square I'm betting on NYC police.

Ehh with pussy DiBlasio running things all they have to do is pretend they are protesting white privilege/the patriarchy and he will force the cops to stand down and give these wonderful protestors some space to "express themselves" while they destroy the city.

Khabib getting triggered and showing Conor is under his skin. Bad sign.

That is Khabib's cousin Botak the Rapist.

I just took it as someone yelling gibberish and the animals blindly repeating it

I don't really think it's as deep as you guys are making it lmao

Yup, you got me.

The fact you let me know about your loud laughter irks me to my very core...

Take a bow you evil genius you...

Oh my, you're so edgy it's hard to keep up. Do you consider this post subliminal and high level too?
<CroCop1>

lol

The Russians will cream any drunken Irish fans who step out of line on the night, just like they did to the English Football Hooligans a few years back.

Mmmm. I doubt there's going to be a gang of right wing Russian gangs going around looking for a fight like at the Euros. Plus, it's not like Russians flock over to the States when Nurmagomedov is fighting.

Could see there been some niggle if fans of either try to shout insults or harass the groups when they're walking about.

Conor will get clowned both in the Press Conference and the fight.

Mmmm. I doubt there's going to be a gang of right wing Russian gangs going around looking for a fight like at the Euros. Plus, it's not like Russians flock over to the States when Nurmagomedov is fighting.

Could see there been some niggle if fans of either try to shout insults or harass the groups when they're walking about.

A guy can dream...

As in brawls breaking out?

Nah, just making fun of my fellow waistcoast wearing countrymen, who think they're hard because someone else can fight.

Nothing to see here

uh huh. 'Dana what time is it? Tell them. Khabib time. Ha ha.'
Savage

McGregor is definitely at a disadvantage without the baying mob to energise him. Who is he going to rattle his lines off to, the camera men?

I wonder will they show footage of Times Square?

this here is a subliminal high level diss torwards conor mcgregor and his nuthuggers. lmao

That isn’t khabib. He’s got his friends defending him. He’s a scared man. “Don’t worry habib they just chicken like Conor. I have funny video. You will see. Don’t worry about these chicken.”

I didn’t think it subliminal, then I played it backwards.

It definitely is.

Nah, just making fun of my fellow waistcoast wearing countrymen, who think they're hard because someone else can fight.

Nothing to see here

Ah got ya. Most of those fights that break out at UFC events are more pushing and shoving matches.

Back