LOL, proposed Paulie Malignaggi/Conor McGregor boxing match

I do believe Conor is still pricing out options and looking for the fight with the lowest risk and highest reward, and I am afraid this might be the fight.
Conor can lose this fight and it will not affect his stock all that much.

Untitled.png

So he gets to get out -boxed and beat up by a guy even smaller than Floyd.

Meanwhile 155lb division is . . .

<34><bball1>

I do believe Conor is still pricing out options and looking for the fight with the lowest risk and highest reward, and I am afraid this might be the fight.
Losing two boxing matches in a row being 0-2 in professional boxing, one being against a man he said he whooped already would affect his stock quite a bit.

I get why he would do it if the money is better than what he'd get in MMA, but I'm not interested as a fan.

Ferg is the fight to make, or anyone in MMA tbh just not another boxing match.

Hell naw, the Tony fight needs to happen. Fook boxercising with ol' Paulie

Dude sparred a smaller man, retired, out of shape, zero power, and cant even bring anything to bear but selected snippets of sparring. lol.

In for this circus bout.

I'm down. Titles and rankings don't mean that much in the UFC in 2017.

Fans need to get over that outdated concept. Start your own org if you care so much because the UFC ain't going anywhere.

It will affect him a lil bit if he loses. Remember this, all them said paulie absolutely got destroyed in there sparring session.

Colon is shook and doesn't want to fight Tony.

What a complete and total disappointment that would be.

Everyone under the sun seems to be "in talks" to fight Conor

Nate III was a done deal a few weeks ago, what happened?

Save your tears for when something actually gets announced

I hope they do it just to prove what a circus freak show all this is. High level exhibition fights, nothing on the line except them making money.

It will affect him a lil bit if he loses. Remember this, all them said paulie absolutely got destroyed in there sparring session.

Most fans won't remember that shit.

Just release the footage an charge like 15 bucks on ppv to see it.

Back