LOL, proposed Paulie Malignaggi/Conor McGregor boxing match

Losing two boxing matches in a row being 0-2 in professional boxing, one being against a man he said he whooped already would affect his stock quite a bit.
It's still less consequential to lose a Boxing match to a boxer than it would be to lose your belt in MMA.
He would lose, his fans would talk about how much money he made and act like no one should be surprised he lost to a boxer .
I don't expect much from Conor at this point , however I think he's better than taking another boxing loss for a payday.

It will affect him a lil bit if he loses. Remember this, all them said paulie absolutely got destroyed in there sparring session.
True , a lot of his fans didn't seem to question why he didn't release the full tape.

Where was that reported ?.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rumor-conor-v-diaz-iii-slated-for-dec-30th.3627363/

Multiple sources

The thread was filled to the top with tears.

Unless the UFC announce it or a credible MMA reporter leaks it just fall back.

This is Paulie's transparent attempt to stay in the news
He's just trying to get the fight like everyone else.

Even if it's true "in talks" doesn't mean anything

Al Haymon: "What do think about Conor boxing again, Dana?"
Dana: "I dunno, I'm talking to Conor in a few weeks to see where he's at and I'll get back to you after that"

"In talks"

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rumor-conor-v-diaz-iii-slated-for-dec-30th.3627363/

Multiple sources

The thread was filled to the top with tears.

Unless the UFC announce it or a credible MMA reporter leaks it just fall back.

This is Paulie's transparent attempt to stay in the news
He's just trying to get the fight like everyone else.

Even if it's true "in talks" doesn't mean anything

Al Haymon: "What do think about Conor boxing again, Dana?"
Dana: "I dunno, I'm talking to Conor in a few weeks to see where he's at and I'll get back to you after that"

"In talks"
Oh just more rumors.
I think Conor will remain silent for months to come, I hope I am wrong though.

Conor would be smart to leave mma for boxing. Malinaggi would be the fight to make after losing to pac and canelo though. He'd probably make more from losing those 3 boxing matches then winning 10 UFC fights.

Losing two boxing matches in a row being 0-2 in professional boxing, one being against a man he said he whooped already would affect his stock quite a bit.

I think his stock is affected by loss to Floyd. Where are all Conor's fan's. I understand they got separated forum here, but even on other sites there's no Conor's fans? Hype is dead. May/Mac was peak of it.

No.

I'm usually down for a bit of spectacle - and would be ok with him fighting Diaz (or even something really crazy down the road like GSP or something) - but THIS is going too far. Conor isn't a boxer, he needs to just stop, and fight MMA.

Back