LOL this fmr FOX chick Scottie Nell Hughes is full of it, claims the black guy raped her BS | Page 5

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TidWell, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Necromantic Stabbing

Necromantic
    Cliffs: I'd fuck me.
    [​IMG]

Subject matter expert

The ScorpioN and jamel like this.
  2. peytonlucy Silver Belt

peytonlucy
    I knew a teenage girl who used to hitchhike, with another girl, to a college where they would be banged by a dozen or so guys (sometimes including staff/professors). Apparently this was filmed too. When this came to light, she claimed that she was forced to have sex on multiple dates with dozens of men (20 miles from her home). She appeared on a national tabloid news show as a victim. I'm not defending statutory rape but most victims do not hitchhike 20 miles to get raped by a dozen guys - and bring a friend.

Her mother used to imply that my wife was a slut because she had a single streak of hair dyed blue that she could completely conceal or not under her very long and thick hair.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    julmma, TidWell and The ScorpioN like this.
  3. TidWell Black Belt

TidWell
    She is in damage control mode, they did a study that women who constantly post pics of their husband, and say how much they are in love and like posting tons of selfies and stuff are using that as a distraction thinking it can mask their true nature that they want to and will cheat.

Its a sociopath tactic apparently.

ElKarlo, Culombo, Rholk and 2 others like this.
  4. TidWell Black Belt

TidWell
    yeah a square jaw is a factor in beauty for males, it dosn't have to be long or huge but square and proportion and even

Men like this are not consider attractive at all it represents weak genetics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now compare them to someone like Depp with a proportionate square jaw not big not small
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Seaside Comisario de transporte Platinum planet.

Seaside
    this forum dislikes african blacks but loves african americans and jamaicans. look at my post on first page. This forum is obessed with color of some men's penises and it being 'big'. It always the American and Anglo white guys to obsess with 'Bbc'.
    He is actually telling the truth I can verify ive talk to him by messages. He has several kids from different women and is not' paying out the ass. He is far from cucked or sexless

TidWell likes this.
  6. bufetadanacara Brown Belt

bufetadanacara

A false rape accusation should be death penalty.

She could have ruined this man's life, her's should now be taken away.

julmma and TidWell like this.
  7. volodya Blue Belt

volodya
    I think we can all agree that the world would be a better place if @Amerikuracana showed some fucking modesty and stopped pumping little brats out with all those hoes

Kafir-kun likes this.
  8. Sivo The Ram Black Belt

Sivo The Ram
    haha im hoping yall are trolling but a lot of yall are exposing yourself as racist pieces of shit they way yall are talking about white men. you guys are either closeted gays or have some deep seeded hatred for white guys. i'd hate to see how yall react when you see all these fine rich black women are with white guys haha

9. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    Probably has twice the T levels of her husband.
    When there are kids in the equation forgiveness for cheating makes sense IMO.
    Athenian women were very much controlled for the purpose of limiting their sexuality. Athenian citizenship was very exclusive and only for full blooded Athenians so female sexuality was limited to prevent them from reproducing with outsiders. They were even kept in harems and veiled. We sweep this under the rug because those things are associated with the Oriental other and conflicts with our romanticized view of the Ancient Greeks, Athenians in particular, as forefathers of the West. But in reality Athenian women had far fewer rights and privileges than Muslim women.

10. JbModest Purple Belt

JbModest
    I never heard that before. :O

Kafir-kun likes this.
  11. KnightTemplar Infinity Belt

KnightTemplar
    That's what she said!;)

KILL KILL likes this.
  12. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo
    yeah I've always wondered about that .. these couples where the woman is constantly posting shots of herself with the husband and being all lovey dovey .. 'trying too hard' .. so I guess that study confirms what I was thinking .. I think it's usually either she's ho'ing around or they are just not as happy as it seems in the pictures or it's the complete opposite and they're always having problems

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  13. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo
    exactly .. there's a reason women swooned for depp back in his prime .. that facial structure had something to do with it .. those first two guys are fucked .. they're gonna have to make lots of money lol

TidWell likes this.
  14. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo

lol na fuck that .. plenty of kids of divorced parents .. they turn out just fine .. how can any self respecting man go to bed with and kiss his wife knowing she was slurping on some other guy's cock behind his back .. ridiculous .. that guy is a cuckold or a weak bitch .. either or

TidWell and Kafir-kun like this.
  15. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    Divorce isn't the worst thing to happen to a kid but it does have negative consequences, especially for younger kids. higher instances of behavior issues and whatnot in addition to an increased likelihood of divorce themselves.

Whether or not divorce is warranted depends on the extent of the adultery IMO. If its a one time thing that's easier to forgive but a longer running relationship like the one thus cunt had is worse. If the adulterer goes back to their cheating ways after being caught then that's also reason to consider divorce. Keep in mind I'm talking about married couples with kids here, if there are no kids you should leave the minute they cheat.

Culombo likes this.
  16. TidWell Black Belt

TidWell
    yeah but even money cannot save them anymore with the METOO movement, these women are now outting these ugly rich men as harassers so they are pretty much fucked.

Culombo likes this.
  17. Maaj19 Orange Belt

Maaj19
    He gets shot trying to escape prison iirc, they wanted to Lynch him but scout shamed them all

18. Quipling Black Belt

Quipling
    Man, I remember having an elective that touched on this in undergrad. I think I even wrote a paper on this specific subject.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  19. IIIIIIII Titanium Belt

IIIIIIII
    absolutely. one of my exes after we had sex for the first time asked how i learned to fuck so good. i was going to tell her the truth and say practice, but i didn't think that would be a good thing to tell her haha.

20. Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

Devout Pessimist
    Regardless of how the black man dies, it is still the woman's lies that ultimately caused his death.

Maaj19 likes this.