LOL this old head gropes Spice Girl Mel B ass on Live Tv #MeToo

I respect her so much for calling him out and not waiting 20 years later to start crying about it. Respect!

He grabbed that ass like he owned it.
that dude is probably questioning his sexuality and in the closet he should come out as straight

The way he was slick with it you see it closely he slowly moves it toward her ass, gently taps it and feels it so soft and than squeezes it.

dudes a pro

that dude is probably questioning his sexuality and in the closet he should come out as straight

The way he was slick with it you see it closely he slowly moves it toward her ass, gently taps it and feels it so soft and than squeezes it.

dudes a pro
I think this is more a case of just a touchy gay dude. I've seen a lot of gay dudes get overly touchy with chicks. They'll grab a girls tits or ass, and the girls usually let them because he's "one of the girls".

I think this is more a case of just a touchy gay dude. I've seen a lot of gay dudes get overly touchy with chicks. They'll grab a girls tits or ass, and the girls usually let them because he's "one of the girls".

Isn't there a gif of a gay dude copping a feel of Prime ScarJo's tits?

Black female >>> Gay white man in SJW mathematics. He's going down in flames bro

He was probably hoping being gay was his get out of jail free card. Sadly, she has the black female card which does 9999 hp damage.

Her Black Female Privilege is Over 9,000. Not even a Gay can match that.

He was probably hoping being gay was his get out of jail free card. Sadly, she has the black female card which does 9999 hp damage.
Lmao. This may be one of the greatest posts in Sherdog history.

true but they dont do it covert like that, this dude was coping a feel like a dude being sly about it, like he didn't want to get caught.

The guy was holding a conversation and groping her at the same time?

That's some high level multitasking if I've ever seen it.

Why are we acting like a video from 4 years ago that has less than 3 million views is a big deal?

In 2018 adults still don't understand to keep their hands to themselves in public situations with people other than their spouse/partner.

This is shit 5 year olds are taught.

Look.At.All.That.Jiggle.

Lil bit of baby weight did her frame right.

Gotdamn. Her ass is so amazing it made a gay man turn straight live on TV.

You know white women are about to be furious!

Maybe that will help lil boys stop being gay.

Make them grab Pinky's ass.

Back