LOL White Boy Crip from Lawndale Taliban Mob Gang in the South Bay of Los Angeles

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Imagine this guy hanging with Mike Perry

hahaah I cant stop laughing, wtf is a Taliban Mob Gang? He said he and his brother created it in 2003, he said he is only 25 so he started that gang at 10 or 11 year old?

watched this video and this shit had me laughing, Lawndale is no hood man, and this guy got three chains and some beat up sneakers yet said he is about that money, plus he got two guys behind him one token black dude who he probably paid 20 bucks to pretend to be one of his dudes and sit in the back and some weird paranoid looking white guy looking around like his life is in danger in Lawndale lol

The comments are hilarious too

Last edited:
I use to watch this cannel. But the funny thing is they hardly ever get current Mexican or Latino street gang members.

I use to watch this cannel. But the funny thing is they hardly ever get current Mexican or Latino street gang members.

That dudes channel is funny, a lot of these bangers make me laugh though because some of them you know are wannabes, this white boy had me laughing the hardest though he might get shot for real playing games like this aligning himself with the crips

giphy.gif

That dudes channel is funny, a lot of these bangers make me laugh though because some of them you know are wannabes, this white boy had me laughing the hardest though he might get shot for real playing games like this aligning himself with the crips

I knew a Indian dude who was Crip. But the dude looked black. He was a friendly as hell, and we would shoot hoops together. Any time somebody fouled him they would apologize profusely.

South Bay has some nasty little parts. Don't doubt some dirty jacked white boys get in the mix from time to time. Deal with it.

I knew a Indian dude who was Crip. But the dude looked black. He was a friendly as hell, and we would shoot hoops together. Any time somebody fouled him they would apologize profusely.

A lot of the bangers out in cali, i think this state has the most gang bangers.

I want to laugh but I gotta give the dude credit for having a real black person in his crew. Respect.

his rapping isn't good. But good for him for sticking to who he is. It's a stupid way of life IMO but he doesn't seem fake at all so there's that.

gangganggang....

<GinJuice>

South Bay has some nasty little parts. Don't doubt some dirty jacked white boys get in the mix from time to time. Deal with it.
lawndale is pretty ghetto but a place like gardena, harbor city or carson has way nastier gangs.

san pedro also has some crazy housing projects right in front of the u.s.s iowa.

if Nukes start dropping someday i hope a big one hits LA, A BIG ONE

lawndale is pretty ghetto but a place like gardena harbor city or carson has way nastier gangs.

san pedro also has some crazy housing projects right in front of the u.s.s iowa.
I wouldn't call Lawndale ghetto its just whatever, not really hood like Oakland or southside areas.

Man Wilmington is like driving through Tijuana, you ever ate at Shamrocks seafood tacos? that place is bomb, love their fish tacos best seafood in the game hands down even white boys drive through the Barrio just to pick up a plato

37702ba1-d784-4ec2-ba0f-bde4839781b1_l.jpg

https://www.yelp.com/biz/san-pedro-fish-market-grille-wilmington

Q: Where are you from?

A: Originally? I'm from Oklahoma.

<2>

Back